Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Biggest Age Gap You've had in a Relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the Biggest Age Gap You've had in a Relationship?

For me it's been about a year younger and older, nothing big. Occasionally I see women much older than me that I find very attractive.

If you've had a big gap, has anybody ever said something to you about it? Have people given you weird looks?

That wouldn't necessarily bother me, depending on how concerned the person who said something was, but I'm just curious if/how often it happens.

I had a relationship with a woman 9 years my junior and with a woman 11 years my senior.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Let's see... I've had a wide gap with ONS, if that counts. The oldest was in her forties, mid to late forties, when I was 25. So cougar/MILF territory. She said she had a son my age which made it weird. The youngest was about nineteen, I think. Hard to remember, I was drunk at the time and she was... Not very good at sex.

I've never heard anything memorable about an age gap from my partners. I've gotten weird looks big mainly from people who don't support interracial dating. I'm white and I love the brown girls. That tends to bother some people but I don't care.

As far as a preferable age gap i like the formula famous ginger comedian Bill Burr came up with, which is half of your age plus seven. For me that would be no younger than 22, which is right around sophomore or junior in college, perfect for fertility and my maturity level. I guess the reverse of that would be one and a half times my age minus seven, which would be thirty-eight. So nine years my senior, last the prime fertility age but perfectly seasoned for smashin' with passion (just came up with that).
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

10 years younger - she was in her early 20's.

Said to the missus the other night - "You're the oldest woman I've ever slept with"...took her a wee minute to get the 'joke'
        Start: Jan '17. Current: BPEL: +0.9" EG: +0.47"

Comment

Relationship wise - 6 years. That was with my first husband. I got with him when I was 21 and he was 27.

Dating wise, when I was 16, I went on a few dates with a 32 year old!! My mother wasn't happy at all - I understand why now!!
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Double your age, Tara? naughty...rebellious phase?
            Start: Jan '17. Current: BPEL: +0.9" EG: +0.47"

Comment

I'm 25 my gf is 18 we are together for two months.
              My top goals:
              1) Positive mind
              2) Top-notch EQ
              3) Stamina
              4) Bigger unit

05/2017 - BPEL 6,1'' x EG 4''
              First goal - BPEL 6.3'' x EG 4.15''

MY LOG

Comment

Originally posted by LJMatey View Post
                Double your age, Tara? naughty...rebellious phase?
                Yeah totally, my Mam handled it well as if she had forbidden it, I would of wanted to be with him even more. Bit like when she said I couldn't get a tattoo and I got one on my ribs at 15.

I did like to talk about the 70's and 80's with him, punk music etc and thankfully didn't see him much as he was based in Londonderry.
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

My recent ex was 10 years younger than me. I've learned that's way too young for me (early 20s) ... dunno why it took me nearly 2 years to figure that out. The lack of maturity made me want to gouge out my eyes.

Comment

If talking actual relationships.... PL is 17 years younger than I am. No one's really commented on it or given us strange looks but then again people usually assume that I'm about the same age as him.

If talking just sexual liasons.... the youngest FWB I had would have been about 26 years younger than me.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyBear View Post
                      My recent ex was 10 years younger than me. I've learned that's way too young for me (early 20s) ... dunno why it took me nearly 2 years to figure that out. The lack of maturity made me want to gouge out my eyes.
                      I dated someone who was 18-19 while I was 25 and that's exactly how I felt.
                      Start | BPEL: 6.2500, EG: 5.0000 |
                      Current | BPEL: 7.0625, EG: 5.0625 |
                      Goal​ | BPEL: 7.5, EG: 5.5 |

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                        Relationship wise - 6 years. That was with my first husband. I got with him when I was 21 and he was 27.

Dating wise, when I was 16, I went on a few dates with a 32 year old!! My mother wasn't happy at all - I understand why now!!
                        So? 16 years older that you? Hmmm. HaHaHa. Sorry couldn't help myself.
                        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

My Queen is 5 years older than me. I like older women because they don't play games and they know what they want. Plus...maturity is just so sexy.
                          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyBear View Post
                            I've had a few experiences like that too, thankfully just with FWBs not more serious partners.

Comment

Nine months to the day exactly. I was being born, while she was being conceived. Hope her Mam was having more fun.
                              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                              X