• Show
Clear All

• Coke or Pepsi?

((spammage))

closed291
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Member of the Month June 2016
    Last edited by closed291; 05-25-2017, 12:37 PM.

I do miss Cherry Coke yet I'll stick with water.
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

If I had to choose..Coke but am fine with Pepsi tbh.

Really firey/burney Ginger Beer over them both tho
      Start: Jan '17. Current: BPEL: +0.9" EG: +0.47"

Comment

I don't drink soda; high fructose corn syrup and excess sugar is bad for one's health.
        Start | BPEL: 6.2500, EG: 5.0000 |
        Current | BPEL: 7.0625, EG: 5.0625 |
        Goal​ | BPEL: 7.5, EG: 5.5 |

Comment

Originally posted by LJMatey View Post
          If I had to choose..Coke but am fine with Pepsi tbh.

Really firey/burney Ginger Beer over them both tho
          I'm the same anything ginger or lime to drink.

My favourite is Bundaberg ginger beer - have you had it?
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Yeah I have, Tara. It's really good! Am also partial to Fentimans as well.

Comment

I prefer Coke... and, here in the States, Mexican coke - made with sugar not HFCS. Or Passover Coke - obviously only available during Passover - because it's made with real sugar, not HFCS.

But, I typically drink La Croix, sparkling water, if I'm jonesing for something carbonated. But, I also like Aquafina's sparkling water - the black cherry dragonfruit... Mmm! It's relatively new here, and it's becoming one of my favorite flavors.
              Kimberly
              PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Yeah I have, Tara. It's really good! Am also partial to Fentimans as well.
                I like that too, as well as their rose lemonade.
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Diet Pepsi when I ain't drinking Miller Lite. Hmmm? Can't remember when I last had a Diet Pepsi.

My Pepsi salesman told me today they are releasing a Cinnamon Pepsi. I like cinnamon on my toast or buns, cinnamon buns that is. But cinnamon Pepsi? IDK bout that?
                  A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

ohh cloudy lemonade too..mmm

Think I'm partial to the 'sharper' tasting drinks, than the overly sweet varieties.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                      Diet Pepsi when I ain't drinking Miller Lite. Hmmm? Can't remember when I last had a Diet Pepsi.

My Pepsi salesman told me today they are releasing a Cinnamon Pepsi. I like cinnamon on my toast or buns, cinnamon buns that is. But cinnamon Pepsi? IDK bout that?
                      hmm - I thought you all drank Mountain Dew! lol

Comment

@Kimberly & @Tara: I'm curious...Do you prefer beer or wine?
                        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

hmm - I thought you all drank Mountain Dew! lol
                          Now Mountain Dew I loved about 25 years ago working at RAF Bentwaters when the yanks was there one of our guides who brought us in and out, as we was over what they called the red line, he used to get us lots of stuff to eat and drink, was a good time we had working there, and that he knew I liked, don't think I have had it since.

NOWHARD

Comment

Coke. Not the liquid kind. lol joke.
                            But Coca Cola >>>> Pepsi.

Comment

Why only these two? What about RC Cola?
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X