Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I just found out there was this thing called "sounding".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just found out there was this thing called "sounding".

Sounding is the process of sticking stuff up your peehole for sexual gratification. Yeah, no.

But I can't help but wonder. Hypothetically, if you had a perfectly straight and pretty sturdy metal stick not prone to bending and you stuck it up your dong and got a boner, wouldn't it at least temporarily force your wee wee to become perfectly straight? Would doing this regularly and for several minutes on end eventually straighten out your dong?

Not asking if it'd be the optimal method because it clearly wouldn't be, if only for the danger it poses. But hypothetically, could it work? (no, not going to try for myself :P)
    I like making my wee wee larger

Seen pictures of that being done, I think I will pass on it. OK

You seen the size of those pins?

NOWHARD

Comment

I cringed at the thought...

Comment

Originally posted by Wang McDiddledong View Post
        Sounding is the process of sticking stuff up your peehole for sexual gratification. Yeah, no.

But I can't help but wonder. Hypothetically, if you had a perfectly straight and pretty sturdy metal stick not prone to bending and you stuck it up your dong and got a boner, wouldn't it at least temporarily force your wee wee to become perfectly straight? Would doing this regularly and for several minutes on end eventually straighten out your dong?

Not asking if it'd be the optimal method because it clearly wouldn't be, if only for the danger it poses. But hypothetically, could it work? (no, not going to try for myself :P)
        To be honest, this is SOUNDING like a no-go for me
        I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
        Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
        Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
        OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Enough internet for me today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sePzpxy9zaE
          Start: Jan '17. Current: BPEL: +0.9" EG: +0.47"

Comment

Originally posted by Wang McDiddledong View Post

Thanks for posting...We already explored this topic here:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/108...-sounding.html
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Working...
            X