• Show
Clear All

• Use of turn signals when driving

no spam here Herr Henry !
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 06-01-2017, 07:20 AM.

Blink Blink !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Don't come to Greece then, most of the time they never indicate and its hazards for pulling over to stop, the drive of with them still going, was told if you see a car going along with its left hand indicated going, you can bet your life the bread is hanging on it.

Cornish drivers love to drive with no lights on in half lit, and very bad at indicating, my wife asked the Cornish women she worked with why, they said its because they know where there going? thick as shit some of them and would fit in well in Greece.

In the UK if you take an advanced drivers test and indicate when there is no need, your failed.

NOWHARD
      Last edited by NOWHARD; 06-01-2017, 08:29 AM.

Comment

I have. Problem with drivers who put on their turn signal a block befor the actual turn becaus you think they are going to turn in the street you are trying to get out of and instead drive by and turn at the next street.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Ήθη
          Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
          Don't come to Greece then, most of the time they never indicate and its hazards for pulling over to stop, the drive of with them still going, was told if you see a car going along with its left hand indicated going, you can bet your life the bread is hanging on it.

Cornish drivers love to drive with no lights on in half lit, and very bad at indicating, my wife asked the Cornish women she worked with why, they said its because they know where there going? thick as shit some of them and would fit in well in Greece.

In the UK if you take an advanced drivers test and indicate when there is no need, your failed.

NOWHARD
          I was sure you will post bro!Hahahaha!Ofcourse we are the craziest drivers in europe!Before a year i was driving my moto at a central avenue of athens and the car to my right turned on his turn signal and immediately headed to me!I skiped him by moving left but a car were coming to my back with maybe 130klms speed!Thank God he saw me and stoped.I told this idiot do you trying to kill me?His answer was 'i turned on my turn light'!!!!Yes we have problem here..Speacialy for me that i m a moto driver.At list i have some angels with me to protect me!
          1/2017
          Bpel:8.39
          Nbpel:8
          Eg:5.75

Current
          Bpel 8.66!
          Fl:6"
          Eg:6.1
          Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

Working...