A Prayer Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Prayer Request

Perhaps a few have noticed? I haven't posted very much and haven't been much fun when I do. I'm sorry if I disrespected anyone.

My 24 year old Little Girlie has cancer. I know, WTF. What's next? Unfortunately it's a rather nasty cancer, hard to treat, very rare, nothing but the best for my girl, figures. She's already suffered so much pain and surgeries in her short life. I am a true believer in prayer. So, if you find it in your heart, please pray for my Megan. Help me stop crying. Please help her.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

You have to be positive and strong for your girlie Party.

Any time you want to talk I'm here.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I will do that for you both Party.
      Very sorry for the pain in your family.
      Dangler
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

praying-hands.jpg

Faith can move mountains my friend.
        Start: Jan '17. Current: BPEL: +0.9" EG: +0.47"

Comment

Prayers are very powerful - I had a friend I worked with that started to look jaundice. After much coaxing she finally went to the doctor and was diagnosed with cancer - they told her 1 to 2 years. She had many people praying for her. I prayed for her everyday, at least twice a day. She is now cancer free and has been for 3 years. I will do no less for your daughter. Keep your chin up!

Comment

Thanks for sharing with us. You know we are here for you. Anytime!
            goal--Contentment
            proactive's progress log

Comment

I have been terrible at praying, (as the words I choose come out awkward), yet I have seen how the power we call god can do fantastic things. I will do my first dedicated prayer since... 12 years or so, in a few moments. (I used to have a talent for telepathy and to feel into people and their bodies.)

Also I know how awful it is when people suggest all these alternative treatments, but still I feel like writing this: I saw this science program that dealt with fasting under medical supervision. It had an incredible effect on lots of diseases. And certainly also with cancer. The program took place in two places: In Russia and in Germany. The results with cancer treatment combined with fasting was surprisingly good. For instance, the cytotoxic drug treatment worked much better without giving the persons fasting the usual side effects. It also showed that the fasting alone was bad for the cancer cells.

I say as Tamara says: I know that you don't know me well, but I will still ofer to be there for you if you need someone to talk to.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                You have to be positive and strong for your girlie Party.

Any time you want to talk I'm here.
                i know. You've been there for us already. So many have thru PMs. Thank you all, you know who you are. I just feel sick, my heart in my throats all the time. Why her, not me? Please Jesus. Help her.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

You have a good community over here supporting you, keep your head up bud. We'll be here for you at least, and keep you in our prayers.
                  Undead
                  Last edited by Undead; 06-06-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Everest_Lhotse_WhitworthImages_GettyImages2.jpg
                    NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                    NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                    NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                    Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post
                      I have been terrible at praying, (as the words I choose come out awkward), yet I have seen how the power we call god can do fantastic things. I will do my first dedicated prayer since... 12 years or so, in a few moments. (I used to have a talent for telepathy and to feel into people and their bodies.)

Also I know how awful it is when people suggest all these alternative treatments, but still I feel like writing this: I saw this science program that dealt with fasting under medical supervision. It had an incredible effect on lots of diseases. And certainly also with cancer. The program took place in two places: In Russia and in Germany. The results with cancer treatment combined with fasting was surprisingly good. For instance, the cytotoxic drug treatment worked much better without giving the persons fasting the usual side effects. It also showed that the fasting alone was bad for the cancer cells.

I say as Tamara says: I know that you don't know me well, but I will still ofer to be there for you if you need someone to talk to.
                      Talent for telepathy? You messing with me?

Comment

I know I'm not great with words but you know where I am to rant, vent whatever to xoxo
                        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostringer View Post
                          Talent for telepathy? You messing with me?
                          No, not kidding. Is it a very strange thing? It comes in the territory with many Christians and with people who belong to a more modern alternative spirituality. E.g. My father's third cousin was famous in Christian circles all over Norway, known for his special gift of vision. He was known for being a humble guy, talking with a low and soft voice. (And he was not among those guys that did it for money. Not at all.) My mother even called him when I felt ill for years. Through his vision he claimed that I had experienced a severe concussion of the brain when I was 7 or 8 years of age. And that scar tissues in the brain develop late (he said), and that these were the cause of my ill symptoms. My mother argued with him stating that such an accident had never happened. But he yet again claimed that it was so. He said to my mother that she must have forgotten. And what he claimed had happened at that age. (A severe fall on my head when I was at that age which had me in bed for a week.) My mother had obviously suppressed it all. Then I went to an neuvrologist who could tell me the exact same thing about scare tissues in the brain. And I didn't even suggest the scar tissues to him. He could diagnose these things by watching the movements of the eyes recorded with a camera, while our vision is depraved from all light sources. And the neurologist also used other methods to diagnose.

Strange is that if a person believes in a universal power that some of us call "god", that it is a problem to conceive that then we humans may receive messages from that supreme being? A communication with this divine power doesn't need to be limited to a one-way communication. Anyway, I am not here to debate belief systems and what is possible and what is not possible. That is really not the intention of this thread is it?

Anyway, now my computer break starts as I shall pray. Back in an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                            I know I'm not great with words but you know where I am to rant, vent whatever to xoxo
                            Oh. I've don't think I've ever ranted with or at you. Have I? Never intentionally. Nothing has changed since the first time we talked, so,many months ago. I just want you to be happy. Give the boys a hug. Love you.

Comment

I will pray for Megan and your family.I wish wellness from GOD to Megan and your family ASAP.
                              Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Working...
                              X