threesome anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• threesome anyone?

hey everyone.. just curious if anyone here has been involved with one.

If so..

What were the dynamics? (2 Girls 1 guy? 2 Guys 1 Girl? 3 girls? 3 guys? etc)

and...

How the hell did you get involved with one?!
    Starting: NBPEL 4.5" (Feb 10)
    Current: NBPEL 5.3" (May 10)
    Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks

Nope.
    But I have been invited to join one on at least two occasions. Unfortunately, I didn't recognize either invitation until later.
    DOH!!!!!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post

Nope.
      But I have been invited to join one on at least two occasions. Unfortunately, I didn't recognize either invitation until later.
      DOH!!!!!
      How'd that work? Did they just let you know later on in the week "oh yeah... it wasn't really a dinner party" or what?

And I've never even come close to the opportunity. Sad day! Not sure if I've got the sexual competence at this point anyways to pull off something like that haha. It would still make a great story though!
      Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

You have to find the right people first, I imagine. Then body language, vibes and alcohol. And horniness and bad food.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Several FFM while in college.One FFM a few nights before I was married. (Wife was not one of the F)One FMM last week.The college ones involved a shitload of booze. Lots of fun.The pre-marriage one was 2 lesbians that I met at a bar ... one I knew and one I didn't. They wanted to "corrupt" me. 14 years later ...The one last week was a guy my wife had hooked up with a few days before. That seems odd I know but I gave her permission. A couple days later we all hooked up. (No guy/guy action.)We are currently exploring the swinger lifestyle so I expect there will be many more such experiences in the future...Squid referred me to a pay site I won't link here but it appears to be quite legit for people who are very serious about that lifestyle there seem to be a lot of single guys on the site too but I don't know how much action they're getting.
          05/10/09
          ELBP 7.10
          EG 5.5

12/12/09
          ELBP 7.75
          EG 5.75

Comment

Originally posted by Cleave View Post
            How'd that work? Did they just let you know later on in the week "oh yeah... it wasn't really a dinner party" or what?

And I've never even come close to the opportunity. Sad day! Not sure if I've got the sexual competence at this point anyways to pull off something like that haha. It would still make a great story though!
            On both occasions, the invitor brought the subject up in conversation as a joke. I had the choice to either continue the joke or indicate interest. I didn't see the choice until later. (I was quite naive at the time.) Both times, I continued the joke and nothing came of it.
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
              On both occasions, the invitor brought the subject up in conversation as a joke. I had the choice to either continue the joke or indicate interest. I didn't see the choice until later. (I was quite naive at the time.) Both times, I continued the joke and nothing came of it.
              Perhaps it was the invitor that made the bad choice of making a joke about it... her loss
              Starting: NBPEL 4.5" (Feb 10)
              Current: NBPEL 5.3" (May 10)
              Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks

Comment

Laughing!
                Mine, too. It would have been fun!
                Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

A few MFM's. No FMF's as of yet.

Comment

I had 2

first one was akward

Second one was even more akward

Third times the charm right?

Also it goes without saying it was 2 girls one guy

Originally posted by New Perspective View Post
                    How the hell did you get involved with one?!
                    Unless your the king of swag it just happens naturally

Depending on the people you are around of course

Comment

Had quite a few FFM threesomes (about 10) and did a full swap twice and was in one MMF with married couple friend of mine. They can be a lot of fun....
                      8/10/97
                      BPEL 6 3/4''
                      EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                      BPEL 7 1/8"
                      EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                      BPEL 7 1/4"
                      EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                      BPEL 7 1/4+"
                      NPBEL 6.6
                      EG 5 1/4"
                      BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
                      BPEL 7.5
                      NBEL 6.75
                      EG ?

Long term goal
                      BPEL 8"
                      EG 6

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
                        Had quite a few FFM threesomes (about 10) and did a full swap twice and was in one MMF with married couple friend of mine. They can be a lot of fun....
                        Speak of the devil .... hehe

Now that I think about it back in college I had a couple MFMs with a buddy of mine. Wow my memory is bad.
                        05/10/09
                        ELBP 7.10
                        EG 5.5

12/12/09
                        ELBP 7.75
                        EG 5.75

Comment

Working...
                        X