20 minutes is too short

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 minutes is too short

My girlfriends friend was taking the piss out off this boy who she had sex with because he only lasted 20 minutes that made me feel down.

So she had a stopwatch?
    One thing I have learned in life, is people talk sh%!, so saysomething about being beged to stop after only 30min.

Comment

It is all about context. If a lady is inclined to be critical of her lover, he will always last too short or too long (in her story, at least).

The reality is that "20 minutes" can mean very different things. 20 minutes of straight thrusting? That can be a lot. 20 minutes from when he unbuttons his pants until when he put them back on again? Maybe too short. Anyway, don't get bent out of shape about it. Mood and context are everything.

Comment

unhappy and immature woman are selfish and cruel! I just call them practice before i find my soulmate!

Comment

That is a good attitude. The problem, of course, is that the selfish and cruel girls can scar guys so that they have trouble recognizing and bonding with their soulmate, and pleasing her in bed, when they finally do run across her.
          Girls can be real bitches and I hate that.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
            That is a good attitude. The problem, of course, is that the selfish and cruel girls can scar guys so that they have trouble recognizing and bonding with their soulmate, and pleasing her in bed, when they finally do run across her.
            Girls can be real bitches and I hate that.
            Part of it is how our society effects their character I believe. Some of it is the pressure put on by their peers and even us men, but this usually boils back down to societal influences. Another part I think is defense mechanisms. It's kind of sad really, they miss out on so many things in life and have the potential to hurt others, maybe even scarring those who aren't solid. The sad truth is most girls who act the way you described, being bitches, are actually just having self-destructive behavior and a negative portrayal as us as beings. Ultimately it is the girls themselves responsibility to be honest with themselves, but all friends, family, lovers, can do what they can to work these things out and not remain passive.
            O.G.
            Last edited by O.G.; 03-18-2010, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X