Who wants to be a moderator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to be a moderator?

Okay let's have some fun. Who wants to be a mod and why? What would you bring to the table, besides rum, that we should think about you the next time we go scrapping the bottom of the barrel for mods.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

I can do it.

I spend a lot of time here, and I know what's involved in maintaining forum etiquette. I'd say my specialty lies a bit more towards the developing a routine and elaborating on PE exercises side of things, but I can just as well do my best to maintain order in a thread and prevent people from hijacking it.
    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

I want to know if you will bring better snacks for the vending machine in the breakroom. The Kale and Watercress energy bars really give me the runs. And don't even get me started on the Quinoa crisps - gas so bad I've had to work the overnight shift alone several times as no one wants to work with me.

Comment

No the Big NO, what sit around with a load guys who fart all day and a rummy, watching what other guys are writing, when I can barely writ myself.

I think mods should be not seen and just be there in the background, watching ready to pounce on any of us buggers for not dotting our i's, or doing as they think it should be done.

NOWHARD

Comment

I would bring potassium to the table but it seems I'm all out.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
            I would bring potassium to the table but it seems I'm all out.
            But your the banana man and your full of it.

For me tomorrow is banana day, care to join me?

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
              But your the banana man and your full of it.

For me tomorrow is banana day, care to join me?

NOWHARD
              She swallowed all my potassium.

That depends.. what happens on banana day?

Comment

If I get this haircut, can I become a 'mod'?

IMG_1306.jpg
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

LMAO why would you do that to yourself?

Now I feel bad for all the mods, y'all running around looking like that haha lmao mod cut ha!
                  Jay1983
                  Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
                  Last edited by Jay1983; 06-28-2017, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Well, I think I would be a great moderator: Why, because I like dicks!

Although it is true that I have a particular favorite dick which I use for my own personal use, I have an affinity for all dicks and am concerned about the health and well being of all dicks, not for my personal pleasure but for the pleasure of all women every where. I consider it my duty to exam as many dicks as possible to ensure proper penis health. If asked I will be truthful and explain that I appreciate all dicks no matter appearance: It reminds me of an old song;

Nobody hates me,
                    Everybody likes me,
                    I guess I'm gonna suck some cock…
                    Long ones, short ones, fat ones, thin ones
                    See how they wiggle and squirm

nobody hates me,
                    everybody likes me,
                    i guess i m gonna suck some cock…
                    short fat slimey ones,
                    long thin curly ones,
                    see how they wiggle and squirm

nobody hates me,
                    everybody likes me,
                    i guess i m gonna suck some cock…
                    ooey gooey gooey ones
                    Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy ones,
                    See how they wiggle and squirm

So suck on their heads
                    and lick their tails
                    and throw their skins away
                    how on earth can anybody live on
                    a thousand dicks a day?

(Based on the following song if you didn't recognize it)
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCakgkjvdQI

Comment

I'd be more inclined if you said you'd cook.
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Cooking and cleaning abilities are a must! The mod room is always a disaster, I cook but I don’t do dishes.
                        ​Mrs. L4M
                        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                          Cooking and cleaning abilities are a must! The mod room is always a disaster, I cook but I don’t do dishes.
                          Well that lets me out, cooking is great but my cleaning sucks.

I mean, so do I but that's something entirely different

Comment

As a moderator, I'd bring a high level of swag to the table.
                            People would see PeGym and say "Holy swag Velma, look at the class of this exciting and knowledgeable gym!"

On a real note, I'm on here every day even if I'm not constantly posting.
                            Plus, I want to get the ability to "make spam fun" haha.

If I'm not chosen this time around due to time on the forum, just know for future scouting that I'm always interested in helping!

Edit: I cook a mean cereal, except sometimes I leave it in the microwave too long!
                            Wait, is that oatmeal.. Or pizza..
                            09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
                            04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
                            03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

I would be a mod if I had the time but I'm busy with college. And to be fair, I don't have the patience after a long day to sift through the forums and mediate between members. I wish I could but I have my hands full as it is and I'm never in the mood.
                              If I was a mod I would bring the ban hammer to the spammers who keep sneaking on here late at night to post links to fake streaming sites, and I would replace them memes. OK, a lot of them would be Pepe but I would work in some PE jokes. I would also like to see more merchandise, even if it was through a third-party supplier using the logo with permission. I want a PE gym shirt and a key chain or lanyard for my school ID. Maybe see about giving merch to the member of the month. Finally, we need more women moderators. There, I said it. The women of Pegym fulfill an important role of maintaining the peace and answering burning relationship questions as it is, and I think it's time they had the power as moderators.
                              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Working...
                              X