A Quality pic advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Quality pic advise

Ok, so, guys and gals. I'm tired of viewing lousy posted pics. Not because they aren't magnificent, but because they aren't photographed well.

The number one problem is lighting. Without enough light there is no depth of field , thusly very little detail in the resolution. So, More light guys!

And if a guy, or gal is gonna start a pic log, how bout a little creativity. Jeez!

Different angles, different states of erection, flaccid, hard, shaved, unshaved.

It wasn't my intent to post a photo album to offer photographic examples,but ok. It was to demonstrate that a small guy can make gains and be happy with them. Not needing to become a monster cock.

But damn. Every pic I took was with my I phone. So. Get it together pic posters.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

I think my phones quality is just as good as iphone but man i can never get thos magnificent shots!

Comment

Originally posted by Undead View Post
      I think my phones quality is just as good as iphone but man i can never get thos magnificent shots!
      Put your panties on and get out in the sun.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
        Ok, so, guys and gals. I'm tired of viewing lousy posted pics. Not because they aren't magnificent, but because they aren't photographed well.

The number one problem is lighting. Without enough light there is no depth of field , thusly very little detail in the resolution. So, More light guys!

And if a guy, or gal is gonna start a pic log, how bout a little creativity. Jeez!

Different angles, different states of erection, flaccid, hard, shaved, unshaved.

It wasn't my intent to post a photo album to offer photographic examples,but ok. It was to demonstrate that a small guy can make gains and be happy with them. Not needing to become a monster cock.

But damn. Every pic I took was with my I phone. So. Get it together pic posters.
        Party I well tell you now after far to many years I'm not growing back my pubs just for you, after 2 days they itch then there off, so growing a full bush would never happen.

NOWHARD

Comment

[QUOTE=NOWHARD;1387700]Party I well tell you now after far to many years I'm not growing back my pubs just for you, after 2 days they itch then there off, so growing a full bush would never happen.

Right there with ya on that one. The worst part is the stubble stabbing your glans with briefs on. Ouch.

Comment

[QUOTE=Party;1387709]
            Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
            Party I well tell you now after far to many years I'm not growing back my pubs just for you, after 2 days they itch then there off, so growing a full bush would never happen.

Right there with ya on that one. The worst part is the stubble stabbing your glans with briefs on. Ouch.
            But I always go commando, you try it to, saves on the washing. OK

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
            X