North Korea missile: US says it will use military force 'if we must'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea missile: US says it will use military force 'if we must'

If your president starts a war, North Korea will send there shit all over the world, and not just at America.

I would as a country be very worried, about the consequences.

NOWHARD

Meh Trump says lots of stuff.

Comment

They're both giant 3 year olds.

North Korea's missiles are laughable. Besides, big brother China won't let them get too far out of line, just enough to undermine U.S. dominance.
      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

That is the hope anyway.. Even Trump yesterday asked China if they would put an end the "nonsense".. And they should.. As much as China quotes communism, they're greedy..

They want to make money as bad as the rest of the other countries in the world.. Nuclear war is bad for business.. When it comes on the news I change the channel, sick of listening to it.. I'm more pissed the are paying a convicted terrorist here at home 10.5 million because he was held in Gitmo!!
        Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
        Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
        Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Actual nuclear war is bad for business, threat of war is good for business.

North Korea only exists because of the Chinese, and it makes a great foil for jabbing at Western Powers without having to bare responsibility for the aggression. In the end it's in China's best interest to have North Korea be a thorn in the west's side, but not push things too far. China could stomp North Korea.

So could the U.S., but not without risking all out war with China.

The real loser in this game (besides North Korea) is South Korea, they would get trampled in the middle.
          How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
          And I've been here ever since.

Comment

The Polish seem to like him.
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
              The Polish seem to like him.
              But will they keep him? but they did he would end up in the UK for free handouts like the rest of them, to those who don't understand that part have a look and see just how many poles live in the UK, and see just how many children the UK has to pay who are not even in the UK all thanks to EU rulings.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Pegman he's to eager to push a button, just to show what a real man he is, stuff may never fall on the US but think of Japan and Korea would be good targets.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  So does Kim.
                  My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Funny how people outside the United States seem to know what N. Korea's idiot leader will or will not do. Their ultimate goal as they have stated is to have ICBM's that can hit any city in the United States. So please get back to me and tell me what you would do if the gun was pointed at your head, until then shut the hell up! The United States has pulled Europe's bacon out of the fire in two world wars and has kept them safe with our military for the past 70+ years. So until your nation can defend itself without leaning on Big Brother I suggest you just say Thank You and be glad Trump has a back bone and some testicles and isn't a candy ass globalist wimp like Obama.
                    Marlon LGHanger
                    Last edited by Marlon LGHanger; 07-08-2017, 12:39 PM. Reason: spelling
                    -Foldus,
                    L.G. Hanger,-
                    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                    www.lghangerllc.com
                    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I think allowing the fat kid to get not only nukes but ICBM's and have the time to really develope them to be really accurate is a great idea. Then in a few years good stable Iran will have the same ability. Now won't that make for a wonderful world....if you're stupid.
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

There will never be a nuclear war.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                          Funny how people outside the United States seem to know what N. Korea's idiot leader will or will not do. Their ultimate goal as they have stated is to have ICBM's that can hit any city in the United States. So please get back to me and tell me what you would do if the gun was pointed at your head, until then shut the hell up! The United States has pulled Europe's bacon out of the fire in two world wars and has kept them safe with our military for the past 70+ years. So until your nation can defend itself without leaning on Big Brother I suggest you just say Thank You and be glad Trump has a back bone and some testicles and isn't a candy ass globalist wimp like Obama.
                          Of all the non male enhancement comments I have read on this site this is by far the best one I have ever read. Other countries don't want to admit this at all but its so true.
                          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Wasn't Obama President during those 70+ years? Hahahahaha I love retoric. Back and forth in the same post.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                              Just hope the shit never hits the fan.

Burt go check your ww2 history books your see how you come into the ww2 you was told by the UK to switch of your lights as it put all your coastal ships into silhouette, what did you do you left your lights on and ship after ship got sunk in the U-boats second happy time for sinking boats, till you took advice and started convoying your ships, and this info come from where?

Hence your in the war against the Nazi's, that's how you joined, as your arse was hanging way out.

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
                              X