Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback Is The Breakfast of Champions

Hi Gymnasts,

Have you ever bought an item from a store and on the bottom of the receipt, there is an option to leave feedback about how the store did?

The best organization loves feedback so they can become even better.

I'm wondering...what are some ways that PEGym can improve?

New design?

New forum interface?

Ability to tag someone in a post? (*my dream feature)

Share your ideas/suggestions/feedback on how we can improve as a site and maybe (just maybe) the suggestions could be considered.
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Tag? As in Facebook? I'll quit! Here's a little known fact; Facebook is stupid. Wanna get in touch with someone? Pick up a phone and call them!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Stop giving mods leaky mugs for Christmas!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

You got a mug? I didn't!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

They must like you!
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

It would be nice if the site worked on my iPhone.

The mobile version - I can't give likes, points or added/see images/videos.

On the desktop version, it's just a crazy mess with all the sections over lapping!!

And I've opened the site on safari, chrome and google, makes no difference.
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              Tag? As in Facebook? I'll quit! Here's a little known fact; Facebook is stupid. Wanna get in touch with someone? Pick up a phone and call them!
              Tagging will keep you young...
              How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                Tagging will keep you young...
                Was that a spelling mistake??! Tugging will keep you young... 😂
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

If it ain't broke...

Frankly I like it the way it is. It is easy to navigate and full of basic features that can be used quickly and easily.

Navigation between different sections is easy.
                  The "like" function is great to let people know you read and liked without taking the time to actual have to write out a response (hard to do over breakfast or lunch).
                  The advanced writing option is great.

I'd like to see it stay as is until a renovation is needed
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Don't any of you sick bastards try to tag me.

No means no.
                    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                      It would be nice if the site worked on my iPhone.

The mobile version - I can't give likes, points or added/see images/videos.

On the desktop version, it's just a crazy mess with all the sections over lapping!!

And I've opened the site on safari, chrome and google, makes no difference.
                      Works fine on my android, I don't use mobile versions of anything though.

Only problem is uploading photos. I would like to be able to that. My album is so far out of date its ridiculous. And I only have 1 avatar.
                      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Tag your it. Hahahaha, and Cusp... poke.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I agree on the uploading photos. I have rarely been able to figure it out. My superior Android works fine for everything I want to do. Except photos.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

An internal chatroom would be nice. As long as there is coffee and donuts...

Comment

Great thread idea
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X