How common is bisexuality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How common is bisexuality?

Just as the title ask, what's is your opinion? According to some sites there is a lot is bi people. Many say as much as 80% But I don't really see that in real life. Yeah I see guys joking from time to time, but is it just joking or is there truth in there joking? If you ask a bisexual guy, he'll tell you most guys are somewhat bi, but if you ask a straight guy, hell say na, most are not.

I do think a lot of guys cover up and hide their true self. A while back I took a survey at the doctor's office. One of the questions was, state your sexualty. Of course I put straight. I just don't think it's their business knowing my sexuality. But this is why I see problems with surveys. Most people don't tell the truth. And honestly, I think some people have issues with being honest or don't want to admit they are bisexual.

I'm putting this in the gym because I want all to answer so we get a better idea of the truth. I feel in a candid situation as this forum you'll get a better idea of the truth.

I admit I'm am somewhat bi, I find some guys attractive and arousing

I don't know do you? Besides who cares? Live your life and enjoy it. What I do know is that by being bisexual it doubles your chance of getting a date.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

From what I've seen theirs a lot of "straight" women (including myself) willing to have sexual experiences with other women. Does this make them bi?

I don't think it does, maybe curious, open minded, spontaneous etc. I think to be bi you have to actively fancy both sexes.
      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Straight here. I would have loved to be bi.
        On surveys I answer other. Race, creed, sexuality other.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I'm bisexual. Very few experiances with guys but i had a few. I look at it as a benefit.
          Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
            From what I've seen theirs a lot of "straight" women (including myself) willing to have sexual experiences with other women. Does this make them bi?

I don't think it does, maybe curious, open minded, spontaneous etc. I think to be bi you have to actively fancy both sexes.
            Tara said, willing to have sexual experiences with other women, your find its only when you do have sexual experience's with other women, its then you are bi, having thoughts are just as its said, thoughts.

NOWHARD

Comment

There used to be straight or queer then bi was added now there seems to be a new category "curious" which Tara seems to fall into.

Comment

I'll explain why I don't think I'm bi.

I can look at a woman and think she's pretty, beautiful etc but she doesn't turn me on.

Now I can look at a man and see a vein in his arm, or wrinkles at his eyes when he smiles or see his hands, or hear the tone in his voice and I instantly feel turned on or interested in him.

That said having sex with a woman doesn't make me feel queasy and as some of you know, I've slept with two so far. I enjoyed the event but afterwards felt nothing. No want to do it again or to kiss them, please them.

Hence why I don't think I'm bi.
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I think only girls can be BI.... Guys are either straight or gay. But i will say it takes a real man to take a **** on the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                    I'll explain why I don't think I'm bi.

I can look at a woman and think she's pretty, beautiful etc but she doesn't turn me on.

Now I can look at a man and see a vein in his arm, or wrinkles at his eyes when he smiles or see his hands, or hear the tone in his voice and I instantly feel turned on or interested in him.

That said having sex with a woman doesn't make me feel queasy and as some of you know, I've slept with two so far. I enjoyed the event but afterwards felt nothing. No want to do it again or to kiss them, please them.

Hence why I don't think I'm bi.
                    Lot of guys right now wanting you to be a unicorn.

Comment

Peg like you said just or was curious, I think its now all gone,

She want a 5 minute man between her legs.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post

NOWHARD
                        Your probably right, one was in my late teens and the other was in my early twenties.

I'm now heading toward 40 and never had a similar encounter since tho I've been 'hit on' by other women, I've politely declined.

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post

NOWHARD
                          Sob I had such fantasies .

Comment

Originally posted by Undead View Post
                            I think only girls can be BI.... Guys are either straight or gay. But i will say it takes a real man to take a **** on the butt.
                            Never did that though.. :-)

And i would always prefer a hot girl. Allthough sex with a dude. Usually relatively casual. Can be a real turn on for me. But i'm always at the giving end. Never "passive" as you are refering to. Its just really fun. But like i said it does not happen to often. In a relationship with a girl now. And i would'nt wanted to be with another guy unless He joined us both in bed. I have a feeling this will happen sponser or later anyways.
                            Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
                              Never did that though.. :-)

And i would always prefer a hot girl. Allthough sex with a dude. Usually relatively casual. Can be a real turn on for me. But i'm always at the giving end. Never "passive" as you are refering to. Its just really fun. But like i said it does not happen to often. In a relationship with a girl now. And i would'nt wanted to be with another guy unless He joined us both in bed. I have a feeling this will happen sponser or later anyways.
                              Hmm...I think more males are into "eroticism" today than in previous generations, or maybe just willing to admit to it. I'm str8, but I've been propositioned by guys before, the vast majority of whom you'd NEVER in a million years guess are BI. MOST of them I don't consider BI either, because they just asked me if I would entertain letting them give me a BJ. I personally think a LOT of males are BI-curious, perhaps willing to give or receive head from another guy, but drawing a line at having anal intercourse with another male.

I (personally) think BJ's between Bi-curious guys is more an example of "eroticism", so long as it's done somewhat infrequently, and BOTH usually have sex with females, generally. Consensual anal intercourse is more of a decision to "commit" for guys IMO, to a same-sex relationship, not just an erotic casual encounter...

Just MY thoughts on this, but you gotta rationalize the facts that Western societies give males "options" for sex with either or BOTH males OR females. In China, for example, what sexual outlets do guys have, when males outnumber females 5:1? Think about it! Male homosexuality has to be rampant, in China, I would think!.
                              jockinthebox
                              Retired Moderator
                              Member of the Month May 2015
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by jockinthebox; 08-06-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X