Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaving the sack - hair removal cream alternative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaving the sack - hair removal cream alternative?

Right so I use clippers for my pube region (with a guard) of which gives a natural but trimmed look. The nutt sack however even with a guard is a scary place to trim... also I've heard shaved nutts look better... would be very itchy though. Anyways I was thinking... what about if I used hair removal cream just for my nutt sack... maybe the ass aswell lol because holy crap does hair make craping take longer and use up more trees. I'm going to uni soon and I don't really want to be in the shared bathroom for 30 minutes carefully sculpting my nutt sack only to sometimes catch it and yeah..

Hair removal cream may be a little too harsh for your tender sack skin. I use the Man Groomer by Norelco which uses a screen instead of a guard. It is battery operated and is safe for use in the shower.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesol1 View Post
      Right so I use clippers for my pube region (with a guard) of which gives a natural but trimmed look. The nutt sack however even with a guard is a scary place to trim... also I've heard shaved nutts look better... would be very itchy though. Anyways I was thinking... what about if I used hair removal cream just for my nutt sack... maybe the ass aswell lol because holy crap does hair make craping take longer and use up more trees. I'm going to uni soon and I don't really want to be in the shared bathroom for 30 minutes carefully sculpting my nutt sack only to sometimes catch it and yeah..
      Shaving your nuts is pretty easy, once you get the"hang" of it! Keeping my nuts smooth only takes about 3 minutes a couple of times a week, and NO, they DON'T ITCH NEARLY AS MUCH SHAVED as they do covered in hair! Just move your balls around inside your sac as you shave (I use a triple blade razor), stretching the skin smooth first, then shave away! I never nick myself, but I've been doing it for decades! Just keep a styptic pencil around to stop any bleeding from nicks 'til you "get the hang of it"!

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        Hair removal cream may be a little too harsh for your tender sack skin. I use the Man Groomer by Norelco which uses a screen instead of a guard. It is battery operated and is safe for use in the shower.
        I agree, the chemicals in the removal cream are VERY harsh, and it stinks terribly to boot! I'm really not interested in doing harsh chemical treatments regularly on my ball-sac, either! It can't be good FOR YOUR T LEVELS, imo!

Comment

I on the other hand swear by Carson's Razorless Shave Cream. No stronger than medium strength. I never could shave them without cuts. With electric clippers nor blade. Never tried the Norelco. I had one year's ago but didn't shave back then (nuts I mean).
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Of course I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hi The first time you shave your nuts is pretty scary, but do take your time with all those long hairs, but once past that point it gets so easy with a Mac 3 your be doing the whole area as quick as your face.

If your going to shave do the whole area, women love that in a man.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                Of course I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
                Gee I always thought it was the smell of fish Penguins loved first thing in the morning, don't you just love those herrings?

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                  Hi The first time you shave your nuts is pretty scary, but do take your time with all those long hairs, but once past that point it gets so easy with a Mac 3 your be doing the whole area as quick as your face.

If your going to shave do the whole area, women love that in a man.

NOWHARD
                  "Maintenance" is a LOT easier, once you're keeping your hair short! I'm not an advocate of the totally "BALD" look. I leave a nice trimmed bush up "topside"; I realized I looked like an "ALIEN SEXUAL PREDATOR" with my entire DONG area shaved! I felt like a little boy, toting around a "WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION"!...decided I needed to go a bit more "incognito (LOL!)

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                    "Maintenance" is a LOT easier, once you're keeping your hair short! I'm not an advocate of the totally "BALD" look. I leave a nice trimmed bush up "topside"; I realized I looked like an "ALIEN SEXUAL PREDATOR" with my entire DONG area shaved! I felt like a little boy, toting around a "WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION"!...decided I needed to go a bit more "incognito (LOL!)
                    Well your now that bit older and can take that chance, bet you love your women shaved all the way, then so should you.

If you think it make you feel like a young boy, I would watch that!

As they what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

NOWHARD
                    Last edited by NOWHARD; 08-19-2017, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                      Well your now that bit older and can take that chance, bet you love your women shaved all the way, then so should you.

If you thing it make you feel like a young boy, I would watch that!

As they what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

NOWHARD
                      Nah, just call me "old school". I see a lot of guys st the gym shaved completely BALD, mostly teens & 20's guys, but I still like a little trimmed hair & a "trail to happiness" up past my navel from my Tool. Females seem to like my look too, and frankly, I prefer a nice trimmed "landing strip" on women as well!

It's just an individual or cultural thing IMO. Probly varies more even from US to Europe, to Asia, in fact. Asian females I've mated were all shaved BALD, but Asians typically have less body hair than Westerners do anyway / male or female. Many European females don't shave at all! Legs, pubis, armpits... all hairier than MINE! LOL!
                      jockinthebox
                      Retired Moderator
                      Member of the Month May 2015
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by jockinthebox; 08-18-2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X