Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know any exercises that make sex less physically taxing / strenuous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know any exercises that make sex less physically taxing / strenuous?

Recently been on holiday. Met a girl near the start of the trip and we had sex most nights.. Problem is she was quite tight, and I'm not exactly small, so it wasn't enjoyable for her at all for me to just go to town. This meant I had to be quite slow and controlled.. Which I'm not particularly good at. And it made me realise I need to condition myself physically more for sex not only focus on penile health.

Not so much cardio issues, but I really noticed during missionary that my glutes would give out before I got out of breath, and during cowgirl that my hip flexors (I think) would also start giving relatively quickly, meaning I had to keep stopping at that point where it really gets good for a girl. I go to the gym, what can I incorporate in my workouts that would help?

Hindi squats and other yoga aimed at abs, back, glutes, pelvis and thighs.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

The above will help- as will continuing with more regular, vigorous sexual activity.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Air squats, crunches, and flutter kicks

Comment

Hi Google circuit training, your find its a full body workout, if anything is going to get you fit for sex this will.

Ok not the smatest of links but should give you a good idea of how it goes.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_training

Good Luck

NOWHARD

Comment

These all sound awesome. I'll make sure to incorporate them straight away! Thanks people!

Comment

Working...
            X