New Reddit Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Reddit Forum

I've been bopping around Reddit lately, and coincidentally, someone has started a new forum about PE. I think this is a good thing, but I think the knowledge and experience of the people there could be bettered by some of the senior people here, and help to avoid the kinds of mistakes beginner PE'ers make when they aren't properly educated. So, if you use Reddit regularly, please help me try to keep an eye on these crazy people of that community and see that they don't hurt themselves. <link removed by Admin> is the subreddit. They seem to have at least one or two experienced guys there, but the knowledge base has plenty of gaps. I don't know if it'll catch on or not, I have been trying to send people this way instead for the plethora of resources here, but I'm not sure how much that's working.

<Sorry, link to site not allowed>
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 08-24-2017, 07:17 AM.
    Starting (20 JUL 2012)
    BPFSL: 7.5"
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 4.75"
    Current (8/3/17)
    BPFSL: 8.7"
    BPEL: 8.1"
    MEG: 5.5"
    BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
    8.25 BPEL
    5.75 MEG

Trust me, it never works out well. I have tried to step-in and help people in dozens of forums like that one. There may be a handful of legitimate questions from intelligent users, but there's always dozens of trolls and harassers. The majority of comments are always drowned in stupid dick jokes, not to mention the mods can either over protective or too censoring (different on each site).

The worst part is the PMs you get as a vet once people know you have knowledge on this topic. You get the same questions asked over and over, which is fine you just refer them to a Q&A post, but then you have guys sending you unsolicited dick picks asking you medical questions. And they're never happy with you telling them to see a doctor or that it takes months to see any gains, you'll get some members spamming your in-box daily with even more dick pics and the same medical questions until you feel like dropping off the site for good. Again, I am talking about those other sites.

It's just no fun, and Reddit is a completely different can of worms. I would not want to start a PE community in the middle of a meme war or waste my time trying to prove PE works.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I understand, maybe I'm an optimist, but I can't help but try. Maybe I should just stick with trying to get people over here. There are a lot more skeptics over there, I can tell you that much.
      Starting (20 JUL 2012)
      BPFSL: 7.5"
      BPEL: 6.75"
      EG: 4.75"
      Current (8/3/17)
      BPFSL: 8.7"
      BPEL: 8.1"
      MEG: 5.5"
      BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
      8.25 BPEL
      5.75 MEG

Comment

Meh I have tried a few other forums never again. Also tried to spread the word in mmo in the real world; tried to talk sense about dick size in the real world never again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Meh I have tried a few other forums never again. Also tried to spread the word in mmo in the real world; tried to talk sense about dick size in the real world never again.
          Never give up Peg.

I'm still trying to get people to understand what true feminism is. It doesn't matter hard it is, it's worth getting the message out there.
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

As I already answer on other sites, it can be bloody hard at times, some who come on should never be there, they have on idea, pet hate is the ones who post anonymous, why go the trouble of have a screen name and post anonymously, my screen name on is the same elsewhere.

But I also think some just come for a fight, got one now, she hates sex? but has lots of sex?

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
              Never give up Peg.

I'm still trying to get people to understand what true feminism is. It doesn't matter hard it is, it's worth getting the message out there.
              Like I said not going there .
              Again "true " feminism to you can be to you whatever you say it is . When I hear the word feminism I get an immediate flashback to a woman screaming at me because I opened a door for her (" I am not helpless I have arms") Of course there were countless similar things that happened to me as a young man and short of a massive brain injury I am not going to forget . You can tell me what it says in the dictionary all you like what does that change?

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                Never give up Peg.

Unfortunately, feminism has devolved recently into a movement of misandry and female supremacy in the US.

It's not the same as the first wave that got women the right to vote, or the second wave that gave women the right to divorce without having their husbands present, which was important in cases of domestic violence, or the latter part of the 2nd and early third wave that got women into leading roles in all areas of business, industry, and entertainment without the need for the "casting couch." Those feminists actually accomplished important things that benefitted all women. And I don't think you'll find many men on this site who are against what those women stood for.

What we have now is fourth wave feminism which is actually the product of what feminism achieved, equality, as well as rhetoric from second and third wave feminists that just never stopped. The wage gap has been debunked as nothing more than an earnings gap, yet you have women going topless in the street (not working) screaming about how they deserve to be payed more. Man-spreading is not a thing, yet you have feminists storming city halls demanding men get arrested because of their balls. Not to mention the college rape hysteria, false rape accusers, and advertisements reminding men not to rape (as if real rapists are going to see them and come to a realization about how harmful that is.) The real stats are more like 1% and most men know better than to rape drunk women, the consequences have been made very clear. These are such non-issues yet this what feminists are "fighting for" - Pretty much nothing.

This is why everybody makes fun of feminists now. The loudest voices are being touted as the representatives for what feminists stand for and it would seem like there's just a grasping at straws for things to yell about. For every Christina Hoff Sommers (she's awesome BTW) you have representing the community with clear talking points and facts, there are dozens of loudmouthed misandrists and young women streaking naked in the streets, going on "slut walks", and shouting over public speakers about the patriarchy. Well it used to be the patriarchy, now there's an even bigger invisible monster - the Kyriarchy.

Feminism has just become such a shit show that young women avoiding it in droves. They want nothing to do with it. Back in the early 2000s-2010s I used to see feminists propaganda and slogans worn by college students in their 20s. Stuff like "attack the patriarchy" stickers and feminists slogans on T-shirts. Nobody payed it any mind, until now. Now the younger generation in their early 20s has see what today's feminism is about and is saying "I don't want to go topless for them. I want to get married and be a stay at home mom." There has been such a pendulum swing where not only are young women looking forward to getting married, they want to be "oppressed" stay at home moms... Which is exactly what feminism has fought to give them the right to have.
                Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Working...
                X