Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never thought I would hear these words

Hey fellas and fellets

I've been away from the PE game for about a month and a half, and I regret it big time now. I got a girlfriend about a month ago and basically quit PE because it was hard for me to find time and privacy (living situation). Well this morning I got hit with some pretty shitty words. My girlfriend always leaves before me for work and this is how the convo went:

Her: Gym tonight? (we haven't been to the gym in a while)
    Me: Maybe
    Her: You're getting small, you need to go
    Me: I know, we'll see how I feel
    Her: Your dick seems like its shrinking too, is it because you don't go to the gym anymore?
    Me: I don't know...
    Her: Yeah I can't be with a small dick..
    I just ended the convo right there and didn't bother saying anything back

Before we started hooking up, I was the biggest I've been, about 8.2" BPEL and just over 5.25 MEG

After not exercising, I'm about 7.9-8" BPEL and 5.2 MEG, not a big difference but I guess enough for her to feel. Obviously I know I'm not small by any means, but damn I did not know she would be the one to say that. Pretty much want to break up with her lol
    Start
    6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
    4.8" MEG

07/2017
    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
    7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
    5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Wow, that sounds really insensitive. Hopefully, (I don't know your dynamics as a couple) she was just busting your onions. Go to the gym anyway.
    5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
    1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

Break up with her.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

That is way harsh.

Unless the small dick comment at the end of the conversation was her joking, trying to encourage you to go to the gym as even with your loss, your dick is nowhere near being small.

I would pull her about it when she comes in. Depending on what she says, you should cater your response.
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by pe4life2 View Post

Pretty much want to break up with her lol
          Well then do it. Put her ass on blast and dump her on the spot.
          "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
          Current BPEL: ? (pending)
          Current NBP: 19cm
          BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

She was kidding; lighten up!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Do you honestly want to spend your life with a girl who talks like that to you? This girl does not know you or dicks.

Evaluate and move on.

Comment

Oh and go to the gym if you want, without her I mean.
                "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
                Current BPEL: ? (pending)
                Current NBP: 19cm
                BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Tell her you're going to the Gym ALONE (she's NOT WELCOME), then work off your frustrations on the equipment doing a REALLY thorough workout. Afterwards, do a steam (or sauna) before showering. Take your time and grab something healthy to eat on your way home (share it with her , OR NOT, YOUR CHOICE!).

Tomorrow, get back on your regular PE routine. If she asks what you're doing in the Bedroom, SHOW HER & tell her she's welcome to PARTICIPATE!

Don't let ONE incident of her being a BI*CH get you down. If she does it again, or continues to say you've got a small Dick, throw her ass out & change the locks! Life's too short to put up with a nasty self-centered BI*CH! FIND SOMEONE WHO ACCEPTS YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, AND WILL ENCOURAGE YOU TO BECOME EVEN BETTER; NOT someone who goes after your manhood to try & FORCE you to be compliant!~

Comment

Oh,wait...a girl made you feel insecure and bad for no reason?Lol this is something new...
                    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

I still think she was kidding.
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

does it matter if the guy feels bad?Why not see many threads of jokes about how big it is?I don`t see many of those around.And I am still searching for this huge group of men that be honest /"joke" : "your tits a too small,get out please...and take that fat ass with you".I can`t find many of this examples outside of kindergarden.So the majority of girls are stupid and can`t understan what they are saying or they are just b*tches.Or just both?
                        starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Only immature females "Kid" a guy about his manhood! It's like telling her she's got a loose pu$$y, or her tits are too small and her a$$ is too wide! Women don't "forgive" that $hit and neither should guys! If she's immature, she'll learn to grow up quickly, by having you retaliate by ending the relationship; if she's just a BI*CH, then GOOD RIDDANCE!...SAME OUTCOME, only YOU"RE MUCH BETTER OFF for discovering it sooner, rather than later.

Comment

Give her a good romping tonight!
                            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Give her a mushroom tattoo.
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X