Gps tracker for car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gps tracker for car

Alright I'll just be honest I'm trying to find out what my Girlfriend is really up too. She just cheated on me and I caught them and it was a big deal n all that stuff. Now where trying to make things work but I don't trust her worth shit she's been hiding her phone and acting weird. I think she really likes this guy.

I know some people might think I sound like a physco for wanting to do this but I think I have a reasonable reason why with all the stuff that's happened. I want to either move on with my life or try and make it work but this not knowing is killing me. I just don't want to be wasting my time isent that understandable? Someone Help a guy out here who's in a bad place please.

I'm looking for one that runs on a battery so I can put it someone in or on the car in a spot that's not noticeable. Also I'm looking for something that I can get live feed back on my phone. I want to be able to tell the location of the car.

Also I notice a lot of these gps trackers come with a monthly payment plan? How does that work.

What would be a good one to buy considering my situation? Thanks

And again some might think this is crazy but it's really not, if she's seeing this other guy than that will give me proof to not waste my time with her. But if she's not I'm willing to try and law things work. Help please

Proof for what?

Either break up with her or get over it.

Couldn't possibly see why she would cheat on you. You seem so well balanced and even keeled.

(P.S.: I hope she gets far far away from you.)

Edit: I really like the whole "you might think this is crazy, but it's really not" angle. It's always very convincing when people try to convince others that their apparent " craziness" is actually totally "not crazy". The only way you could make that better is by assuring us that "I feel like I'm the sanest I've ever been. " 'cause that statement is always a good sign.
    Ravenously
    Last edited by Ravenously; 09-14-2017, 09:43 PM.
    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Now, now, Ravenously. We don't know if he's crazy, he could ust be incredibly cucked by a cheater who's gone underground.

Nomanssland, how much more of these posts are you going to make? You already caught your girlfriend cheating on you, she's not being transparent, what further proof do you need that she's not right for you. You cannot love anyone hard enough into becoming a better person, especially if they do not want to be with you which this girl clearly is not interested in making it work.

And so you know there have been men in your case who have caught stalking/illegal surveillance charges for using GPS and hacking phones. You don't need to do this... You could just as easily stick a voice activated recorder under her driver's seat with industrial duck tape and know what she's up to in a week. I wouldn't recommend it but if you need closure that badly...
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Why are you trying to catch her again? Bro save yourself and leave. She doesn't deserve you.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

TGD:

I refuse to give any amount of slack to people that make creepy, frantic posts about stalking regardless of whatever the other party did or did not do.
          How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
          And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Fair enough... If he wants to catch a charge it's up to him.

Comment

anyone ever had to do this with there kids or anything . Not looking for negative feed back I asked a honest question and I'm looking for a honest answer. U don't kno the situation and the tuff choice I have to make. Yes i know it's kinda crazy but if I can find out for sure if she's cheating on me or not why wouldn't I? It comes At the cost that no one ever in the whole world will know I'm crazy, that's a price I'm willing to pay for the truth

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                Fair enough... If he wants to catch a charge it's up to him.
                I can't get in any legal trouble for this? And I would never actually get prosecuted and charged. That's the dumbest thing I've heard since I was 10

Comment

Man arrested over 'GPS tracking devices on his wife's and her lover's cars'  | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Hi Time to man it up, if she is cheating you tell that's the end and leave it at that, the way your going it will just shit your brain up if its not done that already.

Time to just walk away and forget her, sounds like she was not right for you, so man it up and keep walking.

NOWHARD MOTM

Comment

Originally posted by Nomanssland View Post
                      anyone ever had to do this with there kids or anything . Not looking for negative feed back I asked a honest question and I'm looking for a honest answer. U don't kno the situation and the tuff choice I have to make. Yes i know it's kinda crazy but if I can find out for sure if she's cheating on me or not why wouldn't I? It comes At the cost that no one ever in the whole world will know I'm crazy, that's a price I'm willing to pay for the truth
                      You said in the opening post, "She just cheated on me and I caught them and it was a big deal n all that stuff."

Did she admit she cheated on you?

Comment

You can get in trouble for the GPS. Also the voice activated recorder. Her car is her property not yoirs. Follow her of have someone follow her. Private Eyes know how.
                        Now that is how to do what you asked. This is what my advice is.

Get away from her. For her and your sake. This is stupid and will only make the wounds deeper. Even if you never catch her again it is going to turn out badly.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                        X