Nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl

So I don't watch NFL, and I know this site has ppl from everywhere, but WTF, not showing respect for the national anthem. I personally don't give a fuck who's in office and all that jazz, if you disagree with their choices, keep your mouth shut and wait 4 years. I don't like throwing out the veteran/active duty card, but for those fucking clowns to blatantly disrespect the sacrifices of others because they're mad is sickening. They're basically saying that the NFL is more important than the country, that their paid performance is more important than the men and women who actually serve have served in defense of it, to include our allies.

The flag; the symbol of the country. For as long as it waves it is the symbol of our freedom. It's very existence allows us the freedom to protest so we will protest the very thing that gives us that freedom. How stupid!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Kneeling is a sign of respect to the flag. They want all the things the flag stands for to be honored. Killing people because of skin color is totally dishonoring the flag, the country and more importantly all of us PEOPLE who actually make up this country.

By turning the conversation to the flag all we are actually doing is condoning the continued disgusting acts of racism, and violence. Further sharpening what that flag stands for. We should be ashamed.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Make 'em wear dresses!
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
          Kneeling is a sign of respect to the flag. They want all the things the flag stands for to be honored. Killing people because of skin color is totally dishonoring the flag, the country and more importantly all of us PEOPLE who actually make up this country.

By turning the conversation to the flag all we are actually doing is condoning the continued disgusting acts of racism, and violence. Further sharpening what that flag stands for. We should be ashamed.
          In many countries you would be jailed or shot for not standing.We happen to be the least racist country on the planet!

Comment

I no longer live in the U.S. nor am I a citizen. I did live in the deep south for more than a decade however.

So I watch what is going on with real interest as my employer is in the U.S. and I have many long lasting friendships there.

What I see is that there is a real effort to fragment and segregate the country along many divides crossing the economic, social, racial, religious and political spectrums. I would think its wise to consider who benefits from a divided U.S. and that might shed light on the real enemy.
            I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
            Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
            Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
            OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Very true. Very easy to see the rulers of our country politicians and otherwise spreading the division. It is too bad we fall for it so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                In many countries you would be jailed or shot for not standing.We happen to be the least racist country on the planet!
                In our country you may be shot for a lot less. In fact being shot is pretty easily accomplished. Especially if your hair is long or the ultimate crime your melanin is too high. We are an extremely racist country. Others are also.

Comment

In our country you may be shot for a lot less. In fact being shot is pretty easily accomplished. Especially if your hair is long or the ultimate crime your melanin is too high. We are an extremely racist country. Others are also.
                  Sorry my friend but you view is not born out by statistics on those matters.

Comment

What country you from?

Comment

OK Lets all take our daily Meds !
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
                        What country you from?
                        He's from the U.S.A. You know the country the whole world wants to come to and no one wants to leave, even though they sound like it's a terrible place to live.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                          I assume you're in the US? If so, you're nowhere near the least racist country on the planet. Don't get me wrong, you have some great stuff happening with multiculturalism in certain areas, but you definitely have some very, very racist things happening in your country. Not that I can talk, Australia is also very racist unfortunately, I'm ashamed of how we have treated the indigenous people here (I'm actually studying history, this stuff has come up). But lets not disregard the racist things that are happening by just assuming you're in the least racist country. I'm pretty sure the country that was founded on the genocide of the native Americans, and then later had a civil war over slavery and then had the civil rights movement in the 60's and Jim Crow laws, and the KKK, not to mention your racist criminal justice system has issues with racism. This stuff doesn't just go away in a few years. It ripples throughout your society and has destroyed lives.
                          Starting - Goal
                          BPEL: 6.7 - BPEL: 8.5
                          MSEG: 5.25 - MSEG: 6.25
                          Current: BPEL: 7.0 MSEG: 5.6

Comment

Okay so tell me where the racism is? A country with the largest number of minority millionaires. A country that has had a minority president, minority generals, senators, governors, fortune 500 CEO's, movie stars, music stars. I'm all ears, or in this case all eyes.
                            Oh the the genocide of Native Americans. Guess who killed more Native Americans than the white man? If you guessed Native Americans then you get a prize. Native American hated other Native Americans. Often if they had a choice they left the white guy alone and went to war with a tribe they hated. They also caught some disease from the white guys but I don't think that wasi ntentional do you?

Comment

Its a fad with those guys. They may have some valid concerns but I believe people with the means that they have should be helping out with the hurricane relief right now. I spoke with a few Puerto Rican friends in the last week or so and they have been communicating with family down there and the power has been out along with other problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X