Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger lips

Pumperpump
    Last edited by Pumperpump; 10-18-2017, 06:30 AM.

Originally posted by Pumperpump View Post
    Hello!

I used to do alot of PE before and am quite satisfied with my lenght and girth. I do get compliments alot from girls.
    I wanted to apply the same principles used in PE to the lips since my lips are rather thin.
    I have acquired a lippump and have just begun using it 2 days on and 1 day of, just like with PE.
    On the days that i use the pump i use it for about 5-6 times a day for 2 minutes each time. The lips get pumped up really quickly and they stay stretched and pumped for about 1-2 hours.
    I always warm up and warm down and take supplements such as vitamin-C, Vitamin B komplex and zinc to help with healing and collagen formation.

I dont even know if this method will work yet and i hope this thread doesnt get deleted since it isn`t about PE but there are no specific forums for what i attempt to do.

If anyone has ever tried something like this or have any type of information that i and others could find usefull please share.

I will keep updating from time to time and share my progressions,lessons and failures.

Take care!

How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Thread moved to Gym Forum.

Comment

And 5 years from now your upper lip will hang down to your chin. No I am not kidding! ( I really hope you are)
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I have found my pump works best below my waist...
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log
          Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I originally saw the title to this thread thinking it was a member commenting on the size of his partner's (pussy) "lips"...

YIKES, was I EVER WRONG! I really don't know what to tell you, OP...other than, if you're as vain as this post appears while stating women compliment you " a lot" on your penis size, then assuming you're attractive enough to show them your DONG intimately, the size of your lips is NOT where your emphasis should lie

See a "shrink" (what a weird intro post)...just sayin'....

Comment

Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thin lips is considered a masculine trait while the inverse is considered feminine. I have pretty big lips for a guy and it doesn't look aesthetic and has actually landed me complaints as a kisser. I suggest stop pumping your lips
                Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

I dont want huge lips. My lips are just very unequal and one lip is much much smaller than the other so i tought : "Hey, why not try and see if i can even them out?". Thankyou for your replies

Comment

Maybe I should build a pump for my biceps and triceps.

Can't forget my pecs, my abs, and my glutes!
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Jay your ass, I mean glutes are big enough.
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                        Maybe I should build a pump for my biceps and triceps.

Can't forget my pecs, my abs, and my glutes!
                        Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        Jay your ass, I mean glutes are big enough.
                        'I've been pumping by left cheek. Now I walk in circles. I'm outta balance.
                        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                        X