Halloween Costume?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Costume?

Are you dressing up this year for Halloween?

If so, what are you going as?

If you're not dressing up - what was your favorite costume from Halloweens-gone-past?

I'm going to be Supergirl this year. MrKimberly is going as Superman. I didn't think about the fact that they're cousins... so, yeah, it'll be a little incestuous this Halloween. LOL
    Kimberly
    PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

When I was in college, Halloween was a big deal. One year it fell on a Saturday and after a football game, we beat Michigan, a rare occurrence. So campus was jacked up anyway afterward. Our dorm floor was very tight, so there was a trick or treat night. No candy. Mixed drinks. Very illegal but the RA made himself scarce. Everyone went room to room, very fun. Needless to say we were very messed up before we headed down to the campus town bars. There was an unscheduled and unorganized parade of costumes down the main drag where the cops had barracaded traffic for the night. All the bars were selling beer outside their doors. A real campus wide party. So in the parade here cum five guys inside a giant penis costume, about 8 feet I'd guess and veins and all. A couple other guys were sperm in the lead. Funny as hell, and got a lotta laughs.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I'm not dressing up this year but I do have a Halloween dress and tights to put on.

20171017_201805.jpg
      20171017_201719.jpg

Normally I dress up, my favourite costume is catwoman.
      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
        I'm not dressing up this year but I do have a Halloween dress and tights to put on.

[ATTACH]93658[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]93659[/ATTACH]

maybe you could model that for us and post the pics. Hmmm? What ya think?
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
          I think I would rather see our Kimberly as Supergirl ��
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
            I think I would rather see our Kimberly as Supergirl ��
            Tara's subtle way of saying to you, Party, that your request is...

denied.jpeg
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Ha ha no I don't mind uploading a picture if he wants one but it's not an exciting outfit.

Comment

Ha ha no I don't mind uploading a picture if he wants one but it's not an exciting outfit.
                Please don't encourage him or break the Internets...
                How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

[ATTACH]93658[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]93659[/ATTACH]

Hey Tara-raboomdeay!

What's the "BJ" stand for in the pic?
                  The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Why thanks for asking!!!

banana-flasher-costume.jpg
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                      Hey Tara-raboomdeay!

BJ? Easy...Bon Jour...pffft...everyone knows that.

Comment

Hey Tara-raboomdeay!

I can't remember what BJ stands for again, it's on the tip of my tongue but...

Can you tell me Tammy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                          Please don't encourage him or break the Internets...
                          No, no, encourage, encourage.

Comment

I can't remember what BJ stands for again, it's on the tip of my tongue but...

Can you tell me Tammy?
                            I bet it is!
                            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Hey Tara-raboomdeay!

Bon Jovi.

Comment

Working...
                              X