Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't beg for respect

Well yes.

Here is the thing you can deserve respect you can earn it but that doesn't mean you get it . Now the only options I seem to hear of are ignoring it , pissing the person out of your life ,or violence .

Anyone got other options?

Context?
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Generalized or you talking about significant others??

Because i think those change the answer.

Significant others- id say try your hardest to make it work. Earn the respect your given, but dont compromise your morals if that respect is not given as much as you want. My ex husband and I were absoluey toxic for eachother. However, it takes 2 to tango and i can sit back and say after my divorce i did every thing i could to make it work. The man still holds no respect for me, nor will he ever probably. I'm ok with that now.

Generally speaking. Some people i absolutley agree shut em out lock the door walk away, family, coworkers, boss not as easy to do. Some times you still have to live respectably whether you are being respected and treated that way or not.

Comes down to yes, you can push people out in as many different directions as you want, but is it going to change anything unless youre continuing to live your life respecting your self first and treating the world with the same respect you show your self?
      Wildflower
      Last edited by Wildflower; 11-13-2017, 01:01 AM.
      People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
        Context?
        Any you like the question is general

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          What did SHE do to you this time?

Comment

Sean Connery approves of slapping a woman that gets in your face, however don't go overboard leave no marks just make it sting you don't want legal repercussions.

Another tip is hitting on the soles of the feet, usually leaves no marks, and naturally will hurt to walk on, possibly for weeks reminding the recipient of their wrongdoing with each step... I do not personally use violence against anyone unless I feel I'm at risk of bodily harm but to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
              Sean Connery approves of slapping a woman that gets in your face, however don't go overboard leave no marks just make it sting you don't want legal repercussions.

Another tip is hitting on the soles of the feet, usually leaves no marks, and naturally will hurt to walk on, possibly for weeks reminding the recipient of their wrongdoing with each step... I do not personally use violence against anyone unless I feel I'm at risk of bodily harm but to each his own.
              That's still really fucked up. Even if you don't believe in hitting women you just gave detailed instructions on how to do it and get away with it. I don't care if this was a joke that was overboard and could have been phrased better.

Comment

??????????
                Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                  That's still really fucked up. Even if you don't believe in hitting women you just gave detailed instructions on how to do it and get away with it. I don't care if this was a joke that was overboard and could have been phrased better.
                  Well it still be better than causing real damage, OP seems angry so better a woman with hurt feet than a worse outcome. But yes I agree with you, but there are places in this world where beating your wife and kids are legal...don't know OP's location though. it also sounds like OP might be drunk or mind altered in some way so better stop him from doing something stupid!

Comment

Well yes.

Here is the thing you can deserve respect you can earn it but that doesn't mean you get it . Now the only options I seem to hear of are ignoring it , pissing the person out of your life ,or violence .

Do it the Trump way and drop a nuke on them.

NOWHARD

Comment

Members here at the forums, are to treat each other with respect AND treat each others posts/threads, with respect.

This establishes a decorum of behavior and social etiquette, for starters. Seems like earning or deserving become subjective, might even spoil the basic tenets of forum behavior.
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                        Do it the Trump way and drop a nuke on them.

NOWHARD
                        Got that Trump respect you can just grab the pussy.
                        Nov 2016 Start
                        6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                        7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                        14 months
                        +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

I see proper respect is given to the president of my country.Oh well.
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post

Fear is not respect.

Comment

Well yes.

The idea of self-respect is important here, but humans also have a need to be positively seen by others for who we are. Still, we shouldn't rely on others for our respect, but if there is someone in their lives with a pattern of not showing respect, either through disrespect or disregard, perhaps it is time to question the relationship. That action of questioning it is an action of self-respect.

Comment

Working...
                              X