OK its Advent day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK its Advent day

Yes Girls and Guys this is the run up to Christmas, so now's the time to tell what did you have in your advent calendar today, have you got a whisky one, a beer one, truffles, or perhaps your partner is getting you a new car each day and the last day being a Rolls Royce. Wow, but just Dinky Toy ones, perhaps you kids have made you one, or is just down to little pictures of Christmas present's and Christmas things, but for us its a chocolate one my son got for us.

So what's in yours on day one.

My wife had a chocolate praline log, told her she can have the lot as it goes through the 24 days.

NOWHARD
    Last edited by NOWHARD; 12-01-2017, 10:26 AM.

I don't have one maybe I've been naughty this year!

Lennon has two, a star wars Lego one where you get little figures and a Disney Cars whereupon you get colouring in stuff but so far he's not open his. He's been up during the night vomiting.
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
      I don't have one maybe I've been naughty this year!

Lennon has two, a star wars Lego one where you get little figures and a Disney Cars whereupon you get colouring in stuff but so far he's not open his. He's been up during the night vomiting.
      Sorry Tara its not a good way to start way to Christmas day, who perhaps a secret admirer will send you one.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Give Lennon a hug, kids love a Mummy hug.

NOWHARD

Comment

I don't have an Advent Calendar, but I got a dozen $2 donuts, which I'll call a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
          I don't have an Advent Calendar, but I got a dozen $2 donuts, which I'll call a win.
          DT you should have got 24 frozen them and had 1 day till Christmas, your own advent calendar.

Sticky but fun.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
            DT you should have got 24 frozen them and had 1 day till Christmas, your own advent calendar.

Sticky but fun.

NOWHARD
            And had rock hard donuts by day 8.

Comment

Made myself and advent calendar ugly sweater with with pockets that hold miniature bottle of liquor. Each day is a different variety - Helps me get through the season in good "CHEER"

Comment

I made a chocolates calendar for my parents and sister and me.

So I got chocolates... They were bitter. I should take cooking classes.
                Started
                01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
                19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
                Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

There are some great one to buy, but some are a lot of money, like mega rich.

Try this site fun to read down with lots of variety.

<Google notonthehighstreet dot com>

NOWHARD
                  Tamora
                  Retired Super Moderator
                  Member of the Month Aug 2015
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Tamora; 12-02-2017, 09:40 AM. Reason: No commercial links please.

Comment

Working...
                  X