Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is sexual freedom in danger of becoming extinct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is sexual freedom in danger of becoming extinct?

With the recent allegations against high profile figures like Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey, the current #METOO campain and the speeches dominating The Golden Globe awards, are we in danger of taking things too far to the point where something like simple flirting becomes unacceptable?
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

I remember the high point of militant fem what a shrill time that was.

Comment

I think at times we all need to remember that we all got here from someone somewhere shagging, making love, doing the deed or whatever else one likes to call it!

Comment

It is a cycle, a sine wave. People's reactions to others behaviour changes with the times. It is like that Cole Porter song Anything goes. I am not excusing Weinstein or Spacey or Craig McLachlan in Australia, it is wrong what they did or were alleged to have done, and the chickens have come home to roost. The problem with these righteous campaigns or vendettas, whatever you like to think about them, they will cause a burn out. People will get really sick of it, hearing about this, and they will switch off, which won't help those who were wronged by these men, and women.

You can flirt with someone and not touch them, pinch their arse or stroke their breasts or put your hands up their "jumper" so to speak. In my town people flirt at the supermarket while supposedly looking at cauliflowers or mangoes. There is eye contact, a cheeky smile or just saying hello. It is pretty obvious that someone wants you to look closely at their etchings. No need to be crass or place the person in an uncomfortable position.

Honestly I go for Milfs but quite often it is the younger gals that go for me, gals younger than my daughter, while they are adults, I don't want them.
        closed155
        Last edited by closed155; 01-10-2018, 05:26 AM.

Comment

I once lost a job because a woman said I was looking at her funny. She didn't even acuse me of laying a hand anywhere near her.

Comment

Wow. Sorry I laughed. My sense of humour. You must have a very potent look.

I once said to a coworker who was bent over displaying a very shapely arse, that she was putting her best face forward. She didn't like that, but she never complained. I thought it was funny, her reaction, but it was true, her arse was much better than her face.
            closed155
            Last edited by closed155; 01-10-2018, 05:31 AM.

Comment

No Tamora we aren't in any danger of losing sexual freedoms. We are very much heading the other way.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

It goes further than just sexual freedom. For instance there are those who have torn down or want to remove statues of historical figures for the mere fact that they "might offend someone". NYC was talking about removing the statue of Christopher Columbus. Really? They are trying to erase history. These statues have been around for decades and I have never heard of any complaints before now. This is just one example, the list goes on and on. So yes, I feel sexual freedom, as well as many other freedoms, are in jeopardy.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Still it is very hard to justify calling Cristopher Columbus a discoverer of the Americas. Considering all the people living here before during and after his discovery. Hahahahaha we as all generations before pick and choose history. Always have always will.

Comment

Men shouldn't feel the need to apologise for being men within the parameters of common decency.

Nothing's going to stop me looking at a pretty lady walking down the street. Makes me wonder how many of these so called celebrities are just jumping on the bandwagon to get their face on the news. If so, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

I agree. Remember though some of these allegations are men on men. It is not just perpetuated against women. Nor is it just women making the allegations. Using the power of thier positions for sex is wrong. Still it won't take away any other freedoms. Just look at shows like Shameless. They are pumping out trash at the same time they claim to be fixing thier industry. So no worries we aren't losing anything on the sexual front.

Comment

I hope you're right!

Comment

Wish has a good point, its more like people who are a position and can force themselves on women or guys, its like back to the casting couch, if they don't come across they don't get the work, and these days we are talking big money, when someone makes to the top men or women its 20 million plus a movie, plus a place on the A list.

But not really the way it should be, us poor buggers its all down to our CV and what we can get away with that's on there, mind you my CV is now retied.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                            I agree. Remember though some of these allegations are men on men. It is not just perpetuated against women. Nor is it just women making the allegations. Using the power of thier positions for sex is wrong. Still it won't take away any other freedoms. Just look at shows like Shameless. They are pumping out trash at the same time they claim to be fixing their industry. So no worries we aren't losing anything on the sexual front.
                            I totally agree with the fact that some people use their position in power are normally the ones that are the biggest problem.In a way I disagree with you that it won't effect the sexual freedom of the common person. Sometimes these thing tend to trickle down to the common people. For example look at what has happened here with a couple of small bakeries that declined to make a wedding cake for a gay couple because of their religious beliefs. They were sued, the judge ruled against them and they lost everything. Some of the religious beliefs and freedoms of some common people have now been taken from them. New York City implemented a law where if you say "ANYTHING" to a transgender that they may find offensive you can be fined up to $250,000 and or jail time. They left this law wide open by saying "anything". You can say something offensive to anyone else without any repercussions but they have taken away the freedom of doing so with a transgender. These all originated from high profile cases and trickled down to the common person.
                            Cavalier
                            Retired Super Moderator
                            Member of the Month Feb 2015
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by Cavalier; 01-10-2018, 08:33 AM.
                            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                              I totally agree with the fact that some people use their position in power are normally the ones that are the biggest problem.In a way I disagree with you that it won't effect the sexual freedom of the common person. Sometimes these thing tend to trickle down to the common people. For example look at what has happened here with a couple of small bakeries that declined to make a wedding cake for a gay couple because of their religious beliefs. They were sued, the judge ruled against them and they lost everything. Their religious beliefs and freedoms of some common people have now been taken from them. New York City implemented a law where if you say "ANYTHING" to a transgender that they may find offensive you can be fined up to $250,000 and or jail time. They left this law wide open by saying "anything". You can say something offensive to anyone else without any repercussions but they have taken away the freedom of doing so with a transgender. These all originated from high profile cases and trickled down to the common person.
                              I guess I have a little better understanding of the point. Thank you. I didn't consider either of those as sexual freedom. Having the ability to tell a customer no, and saying something to another person weren't part of sex in my mind. I see what you are talking about more now. I was just focused on who gets to bang who/m?

Comment

Working...
                              X