Shitholes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shitholes

Mr Trump called African countries "shitholes" several times and used "racist" language.

It must be really great to have a very diplomatic president, who ever takes over from Mr Trump going to be licking a lot of boots to get things back on track.

NOWHARD

I'm not sure why you have posted this Nowhard, my petal.

You wanting to damage Anglo-Amercian relations???
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Trump is a great president better then that fucking bag clinton.

Comment

African countries? He allegedly only called Haiti a shithole, which is not far from the truth.

Haiti has a lot of problems with corruption in their government, gang violence, drug abuse, theft, murder, sexual assaults, child prostitution, and hunger on one tiny island. If that doesn't qualify it as a shithole country I don't know what does.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Does it matter? I mean does anyone in those countries in Africa or Haiti care what the President says. I am sure the local issues and problems are what is important to them. You only have to look at the border of Haiti with the Dominican Republic, one side is environmentally ravaged and the other side isn't. Now which side is Haiti on? Anyway China is meddling in Africa, and the Chinese never do anything frivolously or altruistically.

Comment

Ain't most of us very lucky then not to have had the misfortune to have been born in a third world country and poverty through no fault of our own with seemingly no way out from it.

Calling a country a shithole really doesn't help coming from someone who was born with a silver spoon in his fucking mouth!
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Trump is a fool. That’s been the case since he first came to attention in the 80’s. Every day I wake up wondering how’s the clown gonna show up the USA.

Comment

He is considered as a sad, bad joke internationally, but the USA economy is a big engine that is important to other economies, so there is a lot of fellatio going on. And the USA is more than Trump or whoever is President, it will go on, survive, and his tenure will be forgotten. The things about Trump that annoy me is the usage of his hands when he talks, those girlie hands, and his accent, it is not very masculine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                  I'm not sure why you have posted this Nowhard, my petal.

You wanting to damage Anglo-Amercian relations???
                  Tara my darling, the one thing Mr Trump does not need is my help, he may be putting America first but at the same he is one man who trying his very best to alienate America from the rest of the world.

Tara he has already cancelled his trip to the UK, on what's being called a very strange excuse.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                    African countries? He allegedly only called Haiti a shithole, which is not far from the truth.

Haiti has a lot of problems with corruption in their government, gang violence, drug abuse, theft, murder, sexual assaults, child prostitution, and hunger on one tiny island. If that doesn't qualify it as a shithole country I don't know what does.
                    My point is no matter who you are, there are something's you just do not say that is going to get put out on the press around the world, its called being diplomatic and in the position he is in, one has to learn to keep ones big gob shut.

NOWHARD

Comment

fyi-

Rolling Stone even justified Obama calling Romney a “bullsh*tter” – because “the dirty word is more precise.”
                      The magazine then listed examples of vulgarity employed by a host of presidents, vice-presidents and presidential candidates:
                      • Abraham Lincoln: "There is nothing to make an Englishman shit quicker than the sight of General George Washington."
                      • Barack Obama: “Obama really drew the ire of the pious, calling opponent Mitt Romney a ‘bullshitter.’ Sometimes the dirty word is the most precise.”

• Joe Biden: "This is a big f**king deal."
                      • Dick Cheney: “Cheney reportedly told Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy to ‘go f**k [himself]’”
                      • George W. Bush: “Commented on the presence of New York Times reporter Adam Clymer. Believing he had an audience of one, Bush called Clymer a ‘major-league asshole.’”
                      • Barack Obama: "I don't think I should take any sh*t from anybody on that, do you?"
                      • Richard Nixon: “The Watergate tapes put the phrase ‘expletive deleted’ on the map.”
                      • Lyndon Johnson: "I do know the difference between chicken sh*t and chicken salad,"
                      • John F. Kennedy: "This is obviously a f**k-up."
                      • Harry Truman: “In Truman's eyes, General Douglas MacArthur was a "dumb son of a bitch," and Nixon was ‘a shifty-eyed goddamned liar.’”

ref- cns news
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                        Tara my darling, the one thing Mr Trump does not need is my help, he may be putting America first but at the same he is one man who trying his very best to alienate America from the rest of the world.

Tara he has already cancelled his trip to the UK, on what's being called a very strange excuse.

NOWHARD
                        I believe this was his reason....

FB_IMG_1515852538494.jpg
                        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

How's da ya think I feel.. That's my neighbor down there!! lol I'm personally waiting for a change from Trump.. Demo or Rep I don't care.. Us Canucks will soon be getting the blame for something, lol.. I imagine July 1st and on will be a nightmare at the border, where they decided to legalize pot, and it's still illegal in the USA..
                          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post

Is the US totally devoid from the exact same problems? I know the UK isn't for a start.

Politicians can call themselves all the names under the sun, makes for good news fodder and a bit of entertainment for the rest of us.

If Trump called the UK a shithole I'd be fuming. I would have thought the same would apply for many Americans if Mexico called the US a shithole.
                            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

What a place to post this sort of thing.

From what I've read it sounds like only a single Democrat has claimed Trump said this, but even if he did, he's not wrong.
                              There are shitholes in the UK, America, Europe. If Haiti doesn't qualify then what does?

It's not politically correct or "diplomatic" if it's true, but frankly those are near the bottom of my list on qualities I'd want in a leader these days, the countries involved aren't so offended that they'll be refusing US aid or seeking for their protected status to be removed.

If you want to help Haiti, look into the Clinton foundation and bring what you find to the public's attention.

Comment

Working...
                              X