Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what does it mean when your hand is numb??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does it mean when your hand is numb??

It has been probably a month now and my hand is still numb. This is how it happened I was playing guitar hero at Walmart with my son probably for like less than a half-hour. Then the next morning it was tingling and feeling numb I wasn't concern because I thought it would go away just like your leg falling alseep u know what I mean. It's not my whole hand but rather my pinkie and ringer finger . The pinkie is one that's the most numb and then my ring finger but it is not as numb as my pinkie is. The sensation goes all the way down to my where the hand meets the wrist. Any clues on what it is?? or what is causing the numbness??? Oh yeah, one more thing when I was a kid I have gangloin cyst in my wrist it is still there do you think that could be also the problem???

Pinched nerve? Carpal tunnel? Um I would go see a doctor.

Comment

It could be a pinched nerve, you should go see a doctor!
      Started on 03/04/2010
      BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
      Current as of 06/17/2010
      BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

Ye go see a doc, but befor you do maby give yourslef a friendly starnger lol
        Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Must have been really STRUMMIN that guitar bud!! Go to see a doc danner, month is a long time for it to STILL be hurting.
          I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Go see a doctor.... Shall we repeat?! That is a long time to have a numb finger/hand.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Pinky and ring finger = ulnar nerve. It goes around your elbow and if you bang your elbow or inflame it somehow, then that can lead to numbness and tingling. Swelling can squeeze the nerve and cause symptoms for a while after an injury. Give your elbow a break, no more strumming or carrying heavy objects with it flexed. You might also try icing it and taking some anti-inflamatories (Advil etc.). If the numbness doesn't go away in a couple of days, or at least get better, go see a doctor.

Comment

Yea mate like someone said,go have a we play with yourself first hehe

Comment

Working...
                X