Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Size - my perspective, observations, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size - my perspective, observations, etc.

Based on my (sexual deviant) life experiences, my take on penis size is as follows:

BP LENGTH
    Average = 5.5 - 6ish
    Slightly above avg. = 6ish - 6.5ish
    Definitely above avg. = 6.5 - 7
    Big = 7 - 7.5
    Monster = 7.5+

Girth (max fully erect)
    Average = 4.5 - 5
    Slightly above avg. = 5 - 5.25
    Definitely above avg. = 5.25 - 5.5
    Big = 5.5 - 6
    Monster = 6+

Anyway, no real ground breaking info here. Just my opinion based on visiting swinger parties, being the 3rd M in several MFM, sleeping around with a lot of women, candid honest conversations with a lot of women, google, forums, etc.

Agree, disagree, comment, questions???? I'm bored, lol.

Mods please feel free to move. I thought I was posting in the Enlargement forum.

Comment

I'm going to move it to the Gym Forum.

Give it some time, this thread should break your boredom. LOL
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I'm convinced PEGym will never die because we will always have peoples opinionated size threads keeping us alive.

09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
        04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
        03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Hey RT!

I have limited experience with other guys erections. But I agree with your analyses based on reading of the various studies. Good to hear from an experienced dick observer.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
            I'm convinced PEGym will never die because we will always have peoples opinionated size threads keeping us alive.

Definitely... One person's perception of "average" is another's large or small.

I'm just throwing my observations and opinions out there for discussion. I enjoy hearing others observations/experiences.

Comment

Yep, this sums it up nicely. From the female perspective, anything below 6.5'' will be considered "smaller side of average". Above 6.5'' you'll be considered bigger by girls, especially if you're 7''.

Comment

I think your assessment is spot on RT. For example, we can argue all day about the length studies but it appears from all of them girth is the same. And you nailed it, so to speak.

Having bern interested with a tnreesome with my wife and another guy, perhaps you could elaborate on it on a separate thread. Would love to hear about your encounters.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyxciz View Post
                  Yep, this sums it up nicely. From the female perspective, anything below 6.5'' will be considered "smaller side of average". Above 6.5'' you'll be considered bigger by girls, especially if you're 7''.
                  Definitely, and like I said, a woman's past sexual experience, toy sizes, & perspective plays a big (no pun intended) part... I've had relations with two women from/in long-term marriages with guys they described as average, and they commented during & after sex about my "big" or "long" size. I was around probably just around 6 x 5 at the time. But with me having 10/10 erection, no fat pad, hard pounding sex, etc. my size seemed and probably felt a lot larger than what they were use to (which I assumed would be a ho-hum session from a 8/10 erect avg (5.75 x 4.75) dick.

Comment

Originally posted by RTSSS View Post
                    Definitely, and like I said, a woman's past sexual experience, toy sizes, & perspective plays a big (no pun intended) part... I've had relations with two women from/in long-term marriages with guys they described as average, and they commented during & after sex about my "big" or "long" size. I was around probably just around 6 x 5 at the time. But with me having 10/10 erection, no fat pad, hard pounding sex, etc. my size seemed and probably felt a lot larger than what they were use to (which I assumed would be a ho-hum session from a 8/10 erect avg (5.75 x 4.75) dick.
                    It's interesting that you'd get such comments with a 6 x 5. May I ask how hard you press into the pubic bone when measuring BPEL, where you place the ruler and whether you place it vertically or horizontally?

Comment

It's interesting that you'd get such comments with a 6 x 5. May I ask how hard you press into the pubic bone when measuring BPEL, where you place the ruler and whether you place it vertically or horizontally?
                      I'm pretty slim/fit and don't really have much fat pad, so my #s don't really change much from bp to nbp. Also, I wasn't really into PE (wish I was in hindsight!!) during that time, so the numbers weren't monitored as much as they are now. I think around that range is a pretty good guesstimate though.

Comment

I'm pretty slim/fit and don't really have much fat pad, so my #s don't really change much from bp to nbp. Also, I wasn't really into PE (wish I was in hindsight!!) during that time, so the numbers weren't monitored as much as they are now. I think around that range is a pretty good guesstimate though.
                        Yeah but I'm around 5.9 x 4.6 (average dick is average) so I'm interested if we measure the same way. Care to explain how and where you place the ruler? Also, I'm pretty fat and my fat is concentrated on the thighs/buttocks so that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                          Having bern interested with a tnreesome with my wife and another guy, perhaps you could elaborate on it on a separate thread. Would love to hear about your encounters.
                          Shoot me any questions, I'll answer as best I can. That being said, the experiences were all fun & exciting in different ways. They were all with middle class white couples, and the females were all above average to absolutely smoking hot. Communication beforehand is paramount.... Expectations and knowing what the female like/wants is huge. My focus was on giving the couples a safe & enjoyable experience. Sometimes I came a lot sooner and anyone wanted :/ Sometimes I didn't and the female really really really enjoyed Sometimes there was a decent amount of chit-chat before & after, sometimes there was very little. Everybody says they use condoms, but they frequently don't.

Comment

Yeah but I'm around 5.9 x 4.6 (average dick is average) so I'm interested if we measure the same way. Care to explain how and where you place the ruler? Also, I'm pretty fat and my fat is concentrated on the thighs/buttocks so that sucks.
                            Length measurement came from flexible ruler on top (base to tip). Girth guesstimate came from (at that time) bending the ruler and having normal condoms fit (not too loose Or tight).

I look a penis size as strictly a bonus. Erection quality, being able to control your orgasm, knowing what makes her orgasm, and being overall attractive is much much more important... In my opinion.

Comment

Based on my (sexual deviant) life experiences, my take on penis size is as follows:

BP LENGTH
                              Average = 5.5 - 6ish
                              Slightly above avg. = 6ish - 6.5ish
                              Definitely above avg. = 6.5 - 7
                              Big = 7 - 7.5
                              Monster = 7.5+

Girth (max fully erect)
                              Average = 4.5 - 5
                              Slightly above avg. = 5 - 5.25
                              Definitely above avg. = 5.25 - 5.5
                              Big = 5.5 - 6
                              Monster = 6+

Anyway, no real ground breaking info here. Just my opinion based on visiting swinger parties, being the 3rd M in several MFM, sleeping around with a lot of women, candid honest conversations with a lot of women, google, forums, etc.

Agree, disagree, comment, questions???? I'm bored, lol.
                              Nice. Totally agree. Now if i could just get rid of my girth anxiety at between 5 and 5 1/8 I’d be golden.

Wish my MEG was as good as my BPEL. 😥

Comment

Working...
                              X