Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slept with a woman without sex...=(

Hey guys,

A friend of mine hooked me up with some girl, she doesn't really attract me, but I know she has a huge experience! ( she saw lotta dicks... )

So, last night we were at my place... started kissing and all... and then.. I had the "fear" of... well... unzipping my pants..
    I kept thinking about what would happen after she'll see I'm not big...
    I'm 5.2-5.3 inch / 4.13 inch, and I dunno.. i just freaked..

I only just started doing PE, and already I'm feeling better. but that didn't help my "problem" go away...

I had sex before, and it was good... but how can i let go? how can i stop thinking i'm small?

I was thinking about that the other day to..
    first of, i have 4 women seen my dick, and not one made a comment about my size,
    and one of them even came back for more - but i was stil insecure... but anyway i was thinking..
    hey you, you are not THAT small since you havent got any comments, you know where im going?
    its all in the head

i was the same size that you when i startet btw ..

hopes this help mate..

Comment

5"-6" is perfectly normal. You are a bit small on the girth side, but trust me: if a girl likes you and wants to have sex, she won't care.
      It is all about how you use what you have! Don't be shy, go for it.
      You need to read these two threads through:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...ze-matter.html
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/756...ter-lover.html
      Then get out and have some sex, you'll do great!

Comment

Stop thinking so much and just have fun while you are in the moment. Forget about your penis size just make it fun any way you can. If she is a size queen and doesn't want to have sex with you again thats her problem just move on to the next.

Comment

Another angle to view this from, your basically also saying that she's going to judge you for the size of your tool? Come on man really? Your dick and how big it is or isn't doesn't make up who YOU are as an individual. And if it's just a one night stand, chances are she isn't going to give a rat's ass how big you are, all she's interested in is getting laid. Just fuck her.
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

First things first. You're absolutely not the only guy on these forums who has experienced this type of anxiety about "size", in fact, there's probably quite a few members who got started for that reason! Secondly, you've begun doing your PE routine which eventually should help you put on some size...but for now you have to try to accept the fact that there is no quick fix and what you have is what you have. Don't let opportunities pass you by for the fear that someone MIGHT care about size! The gains will come with time, but your confidence should be the main priority right now! Also,...I'm only 5.75 and have had quite a few partners who NEVER said anything about my size..to quote batwoman "It is all about how you use what you have!"
            Starting Stats:
            March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
            Current Stats:
            November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

20 different girls, 0 complaints. 5.5, just "0.2 larger then you my friend. Most women care about performance and not size.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Well several guys here a little under average, with many partners between them and not one complaint.
                I on the other hand have had a long dick for many years/partners and have had several ;"it's too long"," what do you think you are going to do with that" comments. So relax there is no such thing as the perfect penis, just do it.

Comment

Wish I had that problem Pegasus! ha ha! But for real though clockwise, if a women stops callin cause your ding a ling isnt an elmers sausage...NEEEXXXTTTTT...theres only about 400 more million on this earth to chose from! Size comes with time my brotha
                  I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Dude it's an issue for most guys.

I even feel insecure with 7.2 x 5.3

It's just how men are. You will gain though man, dont you worry about that. Do your exercises bro.
                      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                        Dude it's an issue for most guys.

I even feel insecure with 7.2 x 5.3

It's just how men are. You will gain though man, dont you worry about that. Do your exercises bro.
                        Is that bpel or nbpel, If its bpel me and you are virtualy the same size
                        Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Originally posted by boxer View Post
                          Is that bpel or nbpel, If its bpel me and you are virtualy the same size
                          none bone pressed

I never bone press my measurements.
                          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Yea eh, then you got an inch on me.. for now,lol
                            Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Boxer I am surprised that you have an inch odd of fat pad.

Comment

Working...
                              X