How to start a political thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to start a political thread.

Politics is fun right? It's fun alright but just not here. It seems everyone, me included, gets a bit prickly during them. There is a simple reason and of course I'll explain it to you just in case you're silly enough to go start one.

The reason they explode is because the member who starts it has no real purpose other than to rant on someone or some cause.So what you have is a fight about peoples opinions and not a discussion of the facts. Hence they get shut down; sad!
    Do you want to be a grownup and discuss or babies and cry? The last thread started here is simply a rant against Trump. Okay I get it you don't like him but that's not how you start a thread for discussion. That's how you start a fight and get infractions up your butt.

If you want to start a political thread don't start with an opinion. You start with a fact and facts are not opinions. Example; "Where is Trump taking us"? "I think Trump is going to start a war"? All opinion and no facts.

Okay so try this; Trump fired Tillerson because they disagreed on policy.
    Now that is fact. Okay so now you say;
    Well I don't think it was a good thing and here are my reasons.
    Now the other guy says well I think it was a good thing and here are my reasons.

See now you have a discussion instead of a rant.

Now I don't like rants even though I do it all the time but I really don't like them with religion or politics. Start your threads with facts and then discuss. If not I might get very cross and infract some of you into another time zone. Okay rant over.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

So CUSP, Trump fired Tillerson because they disagreed on policy, but it was the way he did it that up everyone's nose, show he's really not quite the man he makes out to be, when you sack someone with a Frigging tweet.

NOWHARD

Comment

So you're mad at the manner and not the action? Okay so you don't like the way he did it. Do you think there is a good way to be fired? Are you privy to what went on behind the scenes in the calls from Kelly to Tillerson? No we're not but it's fun to speculate isn't it?

Comment

With all the political threads I have read here there is also one fact; with all the debates and arguements no one has ever successfuly changed anyones political point of view. Keep that in mind and be respectful to anyone who may have opposing values and political views.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

You see NOW I really don't care if he's likable or if people think he's a really great guy or an ass. I care that he gets the job done. If he gets done what he says he'll do for the people of my country that I could give a rats ass of what kind of person he is. You and others can go on and on about what an evil man he is.I'll simply look at my lower taxes, my growing economy, millions off food stamps, less illegal immigration, opening a dialogue with North Korea, getting better trade deals for my country and it's workers and a safer country and world.

Comment

Sorry CUSP bur was it not North Korea that's asked for talks through South Korea after the success on the Winter Olympic Games, But could see something coming after what the North did before the games.

But just remember its going to take a lot than just one talk, its going to take and lots of diplomacy and a real good back up team of experts, if they want piece then he has to let them do the talking, and its then time to sort out the details.

Any other way, forget it.

NOWHARD

Comment

Believe me, nobody will benefit from the possible Trump-Kim meeting than Kim jong un. He is a smart manipulator, will gain legitimacy and strengthen his position as a leader.

Ask Bill clinton about that..Anyone really believe that he will give up on his nuclear program!!
              Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
              Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

^^ I agree with that.. He manipulated his own country into fearing the regime (NK).. Our PM made Trump look a little slow yesterday with the NAFTA talks.. In the end we came out of it no worse for wear, because Trump was not "aware" of the American trade surplus they have with Canada.. In other words he was not aware of how integrated Canada and USA trade was!? He is suppose to be a business man..

I see in the news today that Japan is starting to form up a Military again.. One can assume it's because of NK.. The most they've seen in 70 years apparently.. I agree with this too, the right to self defense, but I also know it will lead to war.. Damn if ya do, dammed if ya don't..
                Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Exactly, Trump showed no clue about trade deal, he assumed it deficit..most probable as he was winging...LMAO

At last, he exempted Canada and Mexico from tariffs...Why create such bad atmosphere with a Real ally as Canada instead of preparing and knowing what the f*** you're speaking about Mr. Trump!!

Trump supporters are not realizing that your "enemy" is known and they can become an ally one day while your allies can hit you in the back according to their agendas.

Do you need to be reminded who voted against your decision announcing Jerusalem capital of israel!?

The best Trump had done is say: " The US will not forget this day, we now know who are our allies"

Do you mean UK too

Just few days ago, Trump stood with the UK against Russia in the case of poisoning the Russian double agent in england.
                  Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                  Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                    With all the political threads I have read here there is also one fact; with all the debates and arguements no one has ever successfuly changed anyones political point of view. Keep that in mind and be respectful to anyone who may have opposing values and political views.
                    No one ever changes anything because this is a forum for penis enlargement, and the philosophical and political arguments only serve as to breakup the monotony of penis enlargement related conversations.

That being said, I love how the political arguments use all the same fallacies as the relationship and PE threads. I'm thinking about starting a political argument bingo game just for this thread alone.
                    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Yes it does add a little excitement. I love reading them. I was just saying that those involved in these debates are very passionate and steadfast in their polital veiws, nobody is going to change that.

So how do you play political bingo?
                      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                        Yes it does add a little excitement. I love reading them. I was just saying that those involved in these debates are very passionate and steadfast in their polital veiws, nobody is going to change that.

So how do you play political bingo?
                        I am going to make a bingo card with this website. It's pretty much the same thing except instead of numbers I can write in likely responses and play it the same way. I might throw in something like Godwin's law for a wild card and make "you just don't understand" as the center square or free space.
                        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Shamany View Post
                          Exactly, Trump showed no clue about trade deal, he assumed it deficit..most probable as he was winging...LMAO

At last, he exempted Canada and Mexico from tariffs...Why create such bad atmosphere with a Real ally as Canada instead of preparing and knowing what the f*** you're speaking about Mr. Trump!!

Trump supporters are not realizing that your "enemy" is known and they can become an ally one day while your allies can hit you in the back according to their agendas.

Do you need to be reminded who voted against your decision announcing Jerusalem capital of israel!?

The best Trump had done is say: " The US will not forget this day, we now know who are our allies"

Do you mean UK too

Just few days ago, Trump stood with the UK against Russia in the case of poisoning the Russian double agent in england.
                          I know, why dick us Canucks around especially?? We have vast resources to trade reasonably with.. Half of us up here are cousins or family removed that can be traced back to the USA.. Myself included, wouldn't be up here if the civil war didn't happen.. There is no issues or reasons I see that were important.. Liberals are acting smug up here thou because of Trump, but the are very narrow minded and snobbish the ppl that don't see just how important we are to each other..
                          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Remember those days when we were able to have opposing political discussions and disagreements at family dinners, public areas, and internet forums and at the end still be friends and end everything on a good note? Yea me neither.

Comment

I get passionate on political threads because I hate falsehood being passed off as fact. Here is the truth, I know all the stories that the other side professes as truth, I also read extensively the other side of the story and make up my own mind about what is going on. Those who profess one side and stick with it show their ignorance by not being familiar with anything the other than the mainstream side of the story. So you watch CNN or BBC and believe what you hear. There is so much more out there than what these folks tell you is news. Dig a little, search a little, the information is close by and readily available if you seek it out. Or you can be spoon fed what they want you to believe. I do the extra homework to hear both sides of the story.

Comment

Working...
                              X