No announcement yet.

I never realized how shallow women are!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never realized how shallow women are!

I never realized how petty and shallow a large amount women truly are until I decided to start traction wrapping...and didn't realize the bulge in my pants was so noticeable. I've never been a "shower" so naturally I never had many "crotchwatchers" until now. It's funny how women call men pigs but I am realizing many of them are just as bad. Particularly middle aged "cougars". I guess it's a motivation to get that fat flaccid though!

I remember when I was in the job interview. Summer, hot as hell and a proper 6x5 flaccid plus tight pants. I was interview by a 40 year old, milf type. Her eyes were going on my crotch every 30 seconds or so. And I got hired!
    My progress thread
    29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
    Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
    Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

This isn't women being shallow, this is your realization that they are sexual creatures just like men. An attractive feature will catch their eye, it is a natural response and there is nothing shallow about it. The thing is we are kind of taught that women aren't really sexual, sex is something they don't really want and we have to earn. Women that follow their natural sexuality, openly, are called sluts and degraded. Realizing that women are actually just as into sex as men is a great epiphany for many men to have. It will help you better engage with women about sex and hopefully change your approach to women. Due to social norms you just have to take a different tack towards getting a woman to open up to you. Speak in code, don't use overtly sexual terms and language, be subtle.

Side note: clicked on this thinking "someone's made some length gains!" and let's check out the vagina depth discussion...
      3/8/2017: BPEL 7.75 MEG 5.25
      5/31/2018: BPEL 8.125 MEG 5.5+ and growing
      Goal: BPEL 8.5 MEG 6

Comment

Originally posted by Letsgivehermore View Post
        This isn't women being shallow, this is your realization that they are sexual creatures just like men. An attractive feature will catch their eye, it is a natural response and there is nothing shallow about it. The thing is we are kind of taught that women aren't really sexual, sex is something they don't really want and we have to earn. Women that follow their natural sexuality, openly, are called sluts and degraded. Realizing that women are actually just as into sex as men is a great epiphany for many men to have. It will help you better engage with women about sex and hopefully change your approach to women. Due to social norms you just have to take a different tack towards getting a woman to open up to you. Speak in code, don't use overtly sexual terms and language, be subtle.

Side note: clicked on this thinking "someone's made some length gains!" and let's check out the vagina depth discussion...
        Well said letsgivehermore! I mean we can't keep our eyes from boobs, why women should keep their eyes off our bulges, I mean a big penis is more useful that big breasts in a sexual encounter.
        Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
        Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
        Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
        Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

Thread moved to the Gym Forum.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Good point! I guess when I said "shallow" it was mostly out of the notion that if a guy is picky about a woman's physical appearance he is labeled shallow and a pig. We get the bad wrap but I've noticed now most women can't look away from a solid bulge. And so do Guys! Not in a gay way but just more respect I guess. If all of this isn't a huge motivation to stick hard to pe then idk what is!

Comment

With thanks to the third-wave feminist movements that are so popular today, slut-shaming is becoming less of a thing and more women are getting to talk about how attracted they are to things like bulges. In fact, people are becoming progressively more aware of women's issues in general now due to the Weinstein effect. And more power to that!

However I still see guys get slammed as sexists all the time for so much as making one positive side comment about a girl's body. In fact, most attempts to bring any sort of awareness to the double-standards men face will result in you getting labeled as a sexist.
              Vitex
              Last edited by Vitex; 03-16-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

The problem is that double standard. When women looks at man's crotch, she's just sexual, liberated, and generally "you go girl". When men looks at girl's ass or boobs he's sexist pig, can't control himself and is almost a rapist. And worst thing it's not just women criticizing but men and authorities (like teachers). Men can even lose a job these days just for looking at woman's body (vide this guy at some university in Canada). So while I enjoy being sexualized by women I think that this opression and controlling of male sexuality reallly needs to stop.
                My progress thread
                29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
                Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
                Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

My view is that while women are into things like looks etc they are less into it than men . Yes they surly do call men shallow over our interest in looks . The female equivalent is money/status . The difference is men admit to being into looks women deny being into money/status.

Comment

Women are sneaky when checking out a guys looks and never make it super obvious...but it isn't the same when checking out the bulge! Just like when a guy sees a nice set of boobs or butt...It's almost impossible to immediately look away I've noticed. When walking out of the gym yesterday I had a cougar aged woman stop her car in the middle of the parking lot for a solid 10 seconds haha! Definitely made the evening pe routine easy. The traction wrap has done wonders for my flaccid already especially after a solid jelq session

Comment

I was recently checked out by a cougar. She was like 20 years older than me. I said what is a 72 year old woman doing objectivizing me? Damn, though she had large...... eyes.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

In all cases dark sunglasses can be your friend, and at times save your life.
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Beer goggles help too!
                          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I wear my dark beer goggles when looking in the mirror. Truly life saving.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                              I wear my dark beer goggles when looking in the mirror. Truly life saving.
                              Glad I'm not the only one!
                              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
                              X