Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams

I'm always thinking after a dream, especially the good ones, that the next time, I'm going to realize that it is a dream and I can do whatever I want. However, it's a vicious cycle, because I think the same thing afterwards every time. There has been a few where I can remember thinking "this is a dream", but still seem to have very little control. Does anyone experience the same thing or have an experience where you do realize you're dreaming and do something intentionally in it that you controlled? I wonder if it's a self awareness thing that can assist in these situations. Anyways, any thoughts are more than welcome.

I am told there are people that do this . It is called guided dreaming . It is usual i amtold to have a specific purpose to think up front i am going to enter a dream and do X.

Comment

Originally posted by m7mon View Post
      I'm always thinking after a dream, especially the good ones, that the next time, I'm going to realize that it is a dream and I can do whatever I want. However, it's a vicious cycle, because I think the same thing afterwards every time. There has been a few where I can remember thinking "this is a dream", but still seem to have very little control. Does anyone experience the same thing or have an experience where you do realize you're dreaming and do something intentionally in it that you controlled? I wonder if it's a self awareness thing that can assist in these situations. Anyways, any thoughts are more than welcome.
      Yes. Many times during a dream, I’m aware it just a dream, but I don’t awaken or try to interject my consciousness on to itso I don’t spoil the moment. I love the dreams where I can fly, I know it’s a dream but, why screw It up.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I most times know I'm dreaming and can do what I want.

I always dream pretty realistic things too. Sometimes I wake up and I'm confused if I've just remembered the day before.
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

What sort of things do you set out to do in your guided dreams Tara.?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            What sort of things do you set out to do in your guided dreams Tara.?
            Normally have sex with a man.
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I like the concept of guided dreams but it's so elusive for me. I'll go to sleep thinking about something I'd like to dream about but it rarely happens. For me, after my usual 3am piss, dreams are the most vivid and all over the board.

Comment

I would imagine you can get instruction on guided dreaming you know buy a book look on the net that kind of thing.

Ohhh Tara has wet dreams guided no less I think i am jealous . Ummm i would ask the gritty details but then i wouldn't be able to focus the reat of the day . Perhaps though you can describe the process of how you achieve a guided dream for the op?

Comment

I'm the same as Tara. I usually know I'm dreaming and thus take control of the situation. If things are good I just let it roll, when things get stressful, I take the wheel and show my dream whose boss. An example, I was caught between angry natives and a wall. I was about to get my burrito handed to me when I took control and jumped over the wall. The caveat is that usually when I take control, the dream doesn't last much longer.

Sadly I seldom dream anymore because I never sleep more than 3 hours before waking up. Always wake up around 3am like its a curse. I fall back asleep but feel like crap in the mornings. Just bought some melatonin today to try.
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                    I'm the same as Tara. I usually know I'm dreaming and thus take control of the situation. If things are good I just let it roll, when things get stressful, I take the wheel and show my dream whose boss. An example, I was caught between angry natives and a wall. I was about to get my burrito handed to me when I took control and jumped over the wall. The caveat is that usually when I take control, the dream doesn't last much longer.

Sadly I seldom dream anymore because I never sleep more than 3 hours before waking up. Always wake up around 3am like its a curse. I fall back asleep but feel like crap in the mornings. Just bought some melatonin today to try.
                    Hmm Tara's sound more fun/

Comment

I agree, unfortunately my dreams are never romantic. Haha, there's never a segue to sex!
                      Recommended Routine
                      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

We need lessons from Tara!

Comment

I've only had a few dreams where I've been in control. I'd like to do it more, but I have so few dreams, and far less ones I can remember, that it wouldn't do me much.

Comment

I discovered a really neat game in one of my hairbrained dreams. It was a cross between Checkers & Chess, played on the usual board. It was easier than Chess, and required more thinking than Checkers, it was fun too.

When I awoke, I was PO'd because I'd forgotten how to play it.
                            Another missed opportunity to fame and fortune..
                            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              We need lessons from Tara!
                              If it requires becoming a vegan, count me out!!!
                              Recommended Routine

Comment

Working...
                              X