Example of following the rules and not your heads... dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Example of following the rules and not your heads... dead

So I post looking for a website. They delete my post because I'm looking for a pill literally millions of people get prescribed yearly. Including my parents, adhd is highly genetical, so taking my research into toaccount i myself in the future will have a prescription.

But nooooooooooooooooo not adderal!! Not allowed to talk about adderal .. So anyways picture these scenarios that could happen because of this decision, I just want to explain how stupid this was and a perfect example of people using the rules and not there heads.

Scenoroy 1. They simply leave the post up, I get a response and effecfivily and safely order/recieve/consume my product, live happily ever after....

Scenoroy 2. I blindy order bad stuff online because I have no idea what I'm doing and received no help. I receive product swallow it and die a horrible horrible death from rat poisoning. Family grieves the lost of a young LIFE.

I know right now you might be thinking wow this kid is retarded. But despite how silly this post might seem if you think about it I have s point. Oh ya and don't forget some people actually take adderal for what it's meant for...... also Did that guy who has a prescription for adhd not have adhd before he was properly diagnosed? Or was he just another low life freak looking for pills?

Now was denying me a chance at LEGAL HELP finding adderal worth my life? I know this is a extreme scenoroy, but it's still a very real possibility, especially when it's obvious I'm not changing my mind and going to go ahead and order adderal online from God knows where.

What I'm saying is life I sent perfect and the rules don't apply to every seneryo. Sometimes you have to compromise to get the best solution.

I kinda compare my scenarios to cops who pull people over for dumb small traffic stuff and ends up getting gunned down by a guy who sells drugs and dies. Now obviously this guy is probly very dangerous and should be in custody but odds are he wasn't going to kill anybody,,, odds are if you could go back and ask that cop if his life was worth some weed he would say no... if you ssked him or her if thre life was worth a young child that was kiddnspped snd gettimg brutaly raped they would say yes, as compared to low level drugs. you get what I'm saying? Something's are important and some things aren't, and not only is it a waste of time to pursue non important things, it could also end up in more harm than good. So instead of just jumping to your obvious easy answer , weigh your options.

Disagree with me that's fine. But do I not have a point? And too much time ha?

And there was nothing illegal about my question so that's not the concern here.

So get a prescripition.

Comment

In the process. And what a process it is. Regular doc refers me to a physc... 3 months to get in (end of September ) ... And that's just for testing. So after that I'm assuming another 2 months before I can see s physc again for a prescription.... I have already wasted too much time walking circles in my head. I want to live now . I have a lot to do and idk if I can do it with my mood. Call it excuses or whatever, but when it comes down to it I know what I need, unfortunately some people really do have mood disororders, it's not just me being lazy or irresponsible.

I just moved to a new city 4 months ago. I have nothing but time to figure my life out now. So here I am, exhausting my options in hope I will find a temp source so I can create a LIFE for myself until I can get properly diagnosed

Comment

Hi as your saying you have a psychological problem why not find a psychiatric unit and commit yourself, its a great way to get help there and then.

NOWHARD

Comment

Look my experience is docs throw drugs around like confetti . The number of guys that get prescreptions for ciailis for instance whoa .

You say you have had this problem forever but have circumvented the prescripition process previously . Now you want help to circumvent it some more .

Comment

Working...
          X