carrots causing penis shrinkage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carrots causing penis shrinkage

I've been eating rice beef and zucchini everyday because that diet was great for my penis health. I was getting erections 24/7 and my libido was sky high. my flaccid state was full and plump all the time. but there was one problem. 500 grams of Zucchini only provided 20 % of the Rda For vitamin A . I felt a bit vitamin A deficient because my eye sight would get blurry at times and were dry too. So today i bought some baby carrots from the supermarket and ate 100 grams of carrots which contained 100% of the RDA for vitamin A. An hour after I ate the carrots my eyes were instantly hydrated and vision became clearer. My whole body felt calm and good but I also took a nice clean and smooth poop thanks to the insoluble fiber from the carrots. i didnt even need to wipe my ass. but after pooping my penis experienced extreme turtling and seems like all the blood from my penis left. my penis is still lifeless and no erections right now as i'm typing. This is not a coincidence because this happened the last time I ate carrots also. My whole body feels healthy except my penis. That's why i became vitamin A deficient because i cut carrots out of my diet for 2 months. My eyes just got so dry so i ate carrots today to fix it. But now i'm sure that it shrinks my penis temporarily and no spontaneous erections. I'm conflicted because I know the solution to fix my penis is to just cut out carrots but that would make me vitamin A Deficient. I don't want to eat spinach or sweet potato due to the oxalate content which I heard causes kidney stones. is there any other options for me to get vitamin A and not have it ruin my erections?

summary
    penis was extremely healthy, 24/7 erections and plump flaccid on my regular diet
    ate carrots today to fix vitamin A defiency
    penis instantly enter shrinkage mode after taking a poop
    conflicted because dont know where else to get vitamin A without affecting my penis

Lots of food has vit a in or supplement if you are concerned .
    Not that i think carrots can do you penis any harm just saying many sources of vit a .

Comment

Just eat a balanced diet. Nothing is a super food and everything in vast quantities isn't great for you.
      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        Lots of food has vit a in or supplement if you are concerned .
        Not that i think carrots can do you penis any harm just saying many sources of vit a .
        I wouldn't mind supplementing but in all the multivitamins they use the retinol form of Vitamin A which can cause toxicity. I prefer the beta carotene version which is only found in vegetables because it can't be overdosed since the body only converts beta carotene to retinol as needed. in my case carrots caused shrinkage and no erections temporarily, and I only ate 100 grams of it. I've tested this on multiple occasions. When I go back to my regular diet which is white rice, beef, zucchini and olive oil, my erections are extremely frequent. Only problem is my eye sight gets blurry sometimes and also slight dryness.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
          Just eat a balanced diet. Nothing is a super food and everything in vast quantities isn't great for you.
          I believe my regular diet is very balanced other than the fact that it lacks vitamin A, which is why i consumed carrots but the carrots caused temporary shrinkage and my spontaneous erection goes away for the whole day. I believe it has to do with the insoluble fiber in the carrots because the shrinkage occurred right after I pooped. It almost felt like I shitted out all the testosterone because it was an extremely swift poop, the type where when i wipe the toilet paper had no stains.

Comment

Not this guy again.

Dedicate, you have the most orthorexix diet I have ever seen. Stop this crazy diet and go eat a hamburger already.
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Hi So what you have that 3 times a day, how boring can that be, as humans we need a well balanced diet, so you get all your vitamins and supplement's every day, and not just some picked ones, no wonder your slowly going under its the rest of your diet as there is non.

NOWHARD

Comment

Just google "carrots and erections" and you will see it is actually the opposite. Pooping definitely makes your penis shrink and that is normal, happens to me and everyone that i have known. Penis goes flaccid, and so does sexual desire (after pooping) in my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Wordless View Post
                  Just google "carrots and erections" and you will see it is actually the opposite. Pooping definitely makes your penis shrink and that is normal, happens to me and everyone that i have known. Penis goes flaccid, and so does sexual desire (after pooping) in my case.
                  I did google it but my personal experience says different, i eat the same thing everyday so the carrot was the only factor that changed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                    Not this guy again.

Dedicate, you have the most orthorexix diet I have ever seen. Stop this crazy diet and go eat a hamburger already.
                    believe it or not I use to eat mcdonalds everyday, although I didn't get fat from it because i tracked my caloric intake, I just didn't feel good, its like my mind was always drowsy. which is why i switched to a clean diet. I feel better than ever but all im missing is Vitamin A.

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                      Hi So what you have that 3 times a day, how boring can that be, as humans we need a well balanced diet, so you get all your vitamins and supplement's every day, and not just some picked ones, no wonder your slowly going under its the rest of your diet as there is non.

NOWHARD
                      I get all the vitamins i need in my diet except for vitamin A, the carrots took away my spontaneous erections and plumpy flaccid state for the whole day after i eat it. I need another alternative for vitamin A that wont do that.

Comment

I think carrots might cause shrinkage...I mean...if you look at a 10" carrot long enough, then an 8" or less penis is going to look kinda short/small....
                        Original/Current Stats:
                        2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                        2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                        Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                        Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                        Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

It is a well established fact, that anyone who has ever eaten 'carrot', in any form, will eventually die.

Probably too late for most of us.
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Squashes can help kill us off also. While providing vitamin A.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                            X