Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get your huge cock known to the world. Q/A

Hi,
    Just hear to give all you lads some motivation to try to reach your penis size goals!

I was naturally blessed with a huge cock so Iv never had to go through but I’m here to tell you all the stories you hear about huge cock are true!

At 15 I measured my cock for the first time and found out my cock was 8 inches with a 6 inch girth. When I found out just how big that was compared to grown men I thought I must of measured wrong. But after doing multiple mesures and comparing to other men it was clear my cock was far bigger than most. This gave me extreme cofidence so it got me into lifting weights. I am now 18 popular with nice lean muscle and everyone at the school I just graduated from knows my cock is huge. Obvisouly my cock kept growing from 15 so now it’s 9 inches in length and 6.25 girth. Once word spreads that you have a huge cock life becomes so much easier and better. All the hottest girls in school want it because no matter what you hear all young girls want a huge cock.
    So Iv come on here to tell you, especially you that are in high school and college , KEEP GROWING YOUR DICK AND DONT GIVE UP UNTILL YOU HAVE A BIG ONE - no one cares about average.

On a side note make sure you go to the gym as well - doesn’t matter if you have a big dick unless people think your hot in the first place

How to get your huge cock known to the world. Q/A

So your in high school or college and you’ve finally got that huge cock you’ve always wanted. But, there’s a problem, no one knows you have one....what are you gonna do?

I’m 18 and have a naturally huge cock for over 3 years now and pretty much everyone at my old high school new my cock was huge which was great as all young girls love big cock.

So for you new young guys who have just gotten or grown your huge cock this is a place where you can ask me questions about:

1. what it’s like to live with one now you have it
    2. How to subtly get the word out that your cock is huge without coming off as an asshole

Or just any questions about being big!

My size is
    9 inched length
    6.25 girth
    And trust me I haven’t measured wrong or are lying about my size

Comment

Ok. So. We get it. You have a huge cock. Congrats. Through no effort of your own, you’ve won the penis lottery.

But do we we really need three of your threads in the last 3 hours to explain your luck?

Is there a troll amongst us? Hmm?
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
        Ok. So. We get it. You have a huge cock. Congrats. Through no effort of your own, you’ve won the penis lottery.

But do we we really need three of your threads in the last 3 hours to explain your luck?

Is there a troll amongst us? Hmm?
        Hahah okay fair enough maybe I’m overdoing it but I did just decide to make an account today and iv been thinking about making one for a while so I’m using it a lot lol

Comment

Originally posted by HCSIGM427 View Post
          So your in high school or college and you’ve finally got that huge cock you’ve always wanted. But, there’s a problem, no one knows you have one....what are you gonna do?

I’m 18 and have a naturally huge cock for over 3 years now and pretty much everyone at my old high school new my cock was huge which was great as all young girls love big cock.

So for you new young guys who have just gotten or grown your huge cock this is a place where you can ask me questions about:

1. what it’s like to live with one now you have it
          2. How to subtly get the word out that your cock is huge without coming off as an asshole

Or just any questions about being big!

My size is
          9 inched length
          6.25 girth
          And trust me I haven’t measured wrong or are lying about my size
          Thinking your 9 inches will get you laid proves that you are 18 years old. If you have nothing more to offer then work on yourself. But if you want them to know about it just get laid with some girls and the word will spread.
          Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
          Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
          Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
          Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

This is very true.
            You need to be smart, confident, funny, handsome flirtatious and fun!
            However when it comes to the very attractive girls(this is targeted at highschoolers and college kids) they will have more than one guy that has these qualities coming up to them and will be in competition with yourself. So, at least in my own experience, getting the word out that you have a huge cock adds to the qualities you have that girls think about that many other men don’t have!
            That is why I have made this thread.

Comment

I have a question: Since your naturally huge cock has been with you for 3 years already, why haven't I seen or heard about it? I know all the fabulous, gorgeous cocks out there because I am gay, have always been gay, and I know how to catch the best, biggest, and bad-assest fire hydrants and eggplants known to our species.

Please shower us with photos of your mighty fine peen. Then I will have even more delicious questions about your massive meat.

Comment

HCSIGM427, similar threads merged.

Best not to keep starting new threads, about you and your penis. It could give the impression you are braggadocious.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post

Best not to keep starting new threads, about you and your penis. It could give the impression you are braggadocious.
                  I find it suspicious that he knew enough to start each one on a different forum thread.

Any pics he posts will be suspect now in my eyes.
                  A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post

Fair enough I’m new to the site and are probably bragging a bit too much I’ll lay off about making too many threads about the same stuff

Comment

Originally posted by BU_Terrier7x6 View Post
                      I have a question: Since your naturally huge cock has been with you for 3 years already, why haven't I seen or heard about it? I know all the fabulous, gorgeous cocks out there because I am gay, have always been gay, and I know how to catch the best, biggest, and bad-assest fire hydrants and eggplants known to our species.

Please shower us with photos of your mighty fine peen. Then I will have even more delicious questions about your massive meat.

I often used to show off on Omegle so you may of seen me there if you use it.

Comment

So, OP, I’m still trying to figure out out your goal here. You just looking for applause ? This ain’t the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                          So, OP, I’m still trying to figure out out your goal here. You just looking for applause ? This ain’t the place.
                          Well my first thread was to see if I could hear from anyone with a 10+ inch cock and to see if I should try to go and have not just a huge cock but a monster cock. But I didn’t get any replies with people with a cock that big.

And then my other threads are trying to motivate people to get a huge cock like myself as it has been incredible to have and also if your new to having a huge cock some advice on how to use and get it known to the world that you have one.

Comment

Originally posted by HCSIGM427 View Post
                            KEEP GROWING YOUR DICK AND DONT GIVE UP UNTILL YOU HAVE A BIG ONE - no one cares about average.

On a side note make sure you go to the gym as well - doesn’t matter if you have a big dick unless people think your hot in the first place
                            Oh, boy. lol You have so much to learn, champ.

Comment

hqdefault.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X