Tamora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamora

Hi Guys and Girls, Has anyone any news on the old bugger Tamora, miss getting in the neck from him.

So anyone, anything, tit bits of news, its those eyes do miss seeing them.

NOWHARD
    Last edited by NOWHARD; 08-16-2018, 05:10 AM.

He has been traveling europes great points of culture.

Comment

Hic

NOWHARD

Comment

Thanks Pegman.

NOWHARD

Comment

I believe he has returned to souf Loudon.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Cheers N2B, he must be recuperating, can take it out of doing long drives, unless he flew then his arms are aching.

NOWHARD

Comment

Oi oi saveloy!
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Blimme he's only back, well bugger me. its like a dark cloud just come over me.

So how's life is Sauf Londin? you missed all the good weather there, mind you its been bleeding hot here 40s.

Nice to see you back Mate.

NOWHARD

Comment

Speak of the devil...... and he appears
                  Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                    Speak of the devil...... and he appears
                    Just like someone else I know!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Pigeon!
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Did Tamora not write a blog that he wanted shared after

I think it would be nice to read his words, hear his sarcasm again

Feel like he's onsite once more
                        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                          Did Tamora not write a blog that he wanted shared after

I think it would be nice to read his words, hear his sarcasm again

Feel like he's onsite once more
                          Oi oi saveloy!

Says retired super moderator now Tara, seems he left without saying goodbye.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                            Oi oi saveloy!

Says retired super moderator now Tara, seems he left without saying goodbye.

NOWHARD
                            He didn't chose to leave Nowhard. He would of gotten too ill to post, they sedate you near the end.

Comment

His son posted the following on Nov 28, 2018:

“Hi everyone this is Kierons son. First off I never knew my dad had or even would have started a thread like this, really great he got support from you guys. Means a lot to me and ofc him.

Second and probably most important, he's still kicking and giving me grief! So if you're ready, he has quite a big update that I'm gonna share with you.

Dates have gone out of our heads but he would like me to update you guys on the last several weeks of his journey. Sometime at the end of September he took a real turn and was admitted to our local hospital with an unknown infection. A week or so in an intensive care unit and he made a big improvement (no thanks to the food there) and spent a further 2 weeks on a ward. A lot of vomitting and various ups and downs during this time, was hard but he got through. While here, it was decided that chemo was ineffective and nature was to take its course. His bowel had entered a state of paralysis and nothing could get through. What can't go down must come back up. The original plan was that he would go home and receive care from district nurses but his decline in body meant that really he needed more constant care before he would be able to return home and spend periods of time by himself.

This kinda leads us to where we are now.

He has now been in this hospice for the last 4 weeks. IMO it's a really great place. It gives him the care and attention that me or my sister would never have been able to give him. It was supposed to be a stepping stone to get back to some form of normality at home, whatever that may have been, though it has been some time we are still open to this and could always be an option. Depends how he gets on really.

I cannot describe to you how sick he first got while here. Something me or my sister will ever forget. The first 2 weeks he really made a decline in health.

Here's where we now give a +1 (at least) to the staff here. They done an incredible job of managing his symptoms and got his bowel moving again through a nice mixture of drugs, laxatives and suppositories. In the last week, I can tell you he has made a massive improvement in terms of his mind. He is no longer as drowsy or confused and is generally in a much better mood.

I have set up a remote connection from his phone to his PC today but he is having some difficulty reading this so has asked if you guys will be happy to set up a WhatsApp group? I'm sure he has a lot more to say in his own words. I think he said some of you already have his number?

I'll try keep you guys updated on this thread anyhow.

He says he loves you all.... Keep drinking the rum, eating the lobster, culling the stags and keep well. I know he's looking forward to speaking to you.

Thanks again to all of you from me

Dan”

The last we heard from him.

Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X