onsite stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onsite stories

You hear all sorts of stories when you have been onsite awhile .

Was reminded recently of one awhile back where the op told me the only condom available near his major metro Uk home were 56mm. I said look take a look around your area chemists and big stores etc and you will find a variety of sizes (he was after smaller than 56mm.) . If not get on the net it all not too hard .
    He said the net was very ackward in his circumstance and no defenite only 56mm condom within any reasonable distance of his home he had checked around extensively. I said surly not. He insisted to such an extent that when I arrived in the uk recently i checked. Of course there was a large array of condom I picked up a large fit it was 56mm then i picked up a standadr fit 53mm well bingo gee that was hard .
    Low and behold i ran out of condoms and i was in a remote village in Scotland. Oh no i thought i might have to make do with 56mm condoms instead of my usual 60mm. So I went to a local store , there they have a large array of condoms i syied one that said "king size " hmmph i thought that could mean arything . So i checked the pack and looo and behold it was 60 mm haarrah . But hang on a moment what was this i see "super king size"
    wtf so i check the pack 69mm base , that is not a misprint 69mm at the local store in a remote villiage .
    We should check what wearing a kilt does for pe i tell you.

Its these jocks Peg, that what tossing the caber and wearing no underwear does for those jocks, you better go by a kilt and chuck away your underwear, if your now back in Aus with no cabers around try tossing a few roos.

NOWHARD

Comment

I too remember that story. Funny, that's the difference between perception and reality.

I've recently have been going camando every opportunity I get. Three things I've noticed: 1) My hang has been quite nice, 2) I stay thicker, 3) I'm hornier. Well, actually 4) My balls hang lower. Lol
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I am told there are roo gone wild in a local forest here in england.

Comment

Working...
        X