Oktoberfest beer festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oktoberfest beer festival

Hi Guys this is it a beer drinkers paradise, and it only comes by the litre, I'm going to get there one year complete with laderhosen so I blend in.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45612508

NOWHARD

I heard that last year over 2000 individuals had to be treated for excess drinking.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
      Hi Guys this is it a beer drinkers paradise, and it only comes by the litre, I'm going to get there one year complete with laderhosen so I blend in.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45612508

NOWHARD

And! I assume that’s all you’ll be wearing.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

We have a german beer bar near where i work. You get to dance on the wooden tables to traditional music lol
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          I heard that last year over 2000 individuals had to be treated for excess drinking.
          Yes your right there N2B, but they have a crew of medics going round picking them up on special carriers and they all get cared for, what that costs I don't know.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
            And! I assume that’s all you’ll be wearing.
            And why not.

NOWHARD

Comment

I usually never like to get too ahead of myself, or make excessive plans, but I have October 2020 lookin' like Octoberfest for moi!

I'm going to drink more than I ever have in my life (and that's quite alot), and maybe meet a couple of German babes too, put all these years of PE to proper use
              "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
              Current BPEL: ? (pending)
              Current NBP: 19cm
              BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Working...
              X