• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it snow where you live?

Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 11-14-2018, 06:57 AM.

A lot! I always thought that I would rather put up with the snow and cold over the high summer heat of the South. At my age I'm now beginning to realize you don't have to shovel heat.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      A lot! I always thought that I would rather put up with the snow and cold over the high summer heat of the South. At my age I'm now beginning to realize you don't have to shovel heat.
      LOL That is so true, Cavalier!

It definitely snows where I am - in fact, it's already snowed a little. I love the snow when I don't have to drive in it (or shovel it). It makes everything look so pretty when there's a fresh layer of snow on the ground - on the trees - on rooftops.

But, I HATE driving on snowy/icy streets. When I was 5, my mom almost put us into a lake because of snowy streets and not being able to stop.

The street we were on was a slight hill. It teed into another street that was just on the edge of the lake. There was about a 6-foot drop - then water. No guard rail. Coming down the hill, she couldn't stop. I remember the car sliding diagonally into the intersection. Thankfully, there was no traffic on that street, but there was the lake! We went up over the curb, and by the grace of God hit a very small tree that stopped us.

I remember my mom being the calmest I've ever seen her (she's not a calm woman by nature) and telling me to very carefully get out on the side away from the lake. She then got out. Came around to me and threw up.

This was before cell phones, so we walked to the nearest house - no one was home. Took 4 more tries before someone came to the door and we were able to call my dad. My mom was hysterical by that point. And, I just remember those people giving me hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows in it. LOL

The town put a guard rail up on that section of lake awhile later.

But, I really think that event traumatized me. Anytime I feel even a little slippage while driving, my adrenaline goes through the roof.
      Kimberly
      PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

thread found closed; reopened it.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Only christmas time, dec to jan.
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

No live in the sub tropics.

Comment

Only when it’s cold.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Snow? We had a record 170 inches last winter season. Deal with that with two bad knees.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Just a little. Rarely stays more than a few days.
                  My son has complained that he misses winter.
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I never saw snow as a child I was in my 20's when i first saw it.

Comment

Sadly yes since I'm in Canada. Not a winter person at all, so I tend to spend about half the year inside waiting for it to get warmer. The fact my pastime/hobby is riding my motorcycle also doesn't help. lol
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Very rarely (in central Florida).
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          I never saw snow as a child I was in my 20's when i first saw it.
                          have you ever been to the Snowey Mountains?
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Where we are in Greece twice in the last 12 years, but gone in twenty minutes, but there is always snow on the Tigress mountains its up there till May then it just goes as we heat up to full heat, but all being well I start my sun tan in March, when I start digging the veggie patch.

NOWHARD
                            Last edited by NOWHARD; 11-22-2018, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                              have you ever been to the Snowey Mountains?
                              Yes is is a fair distance from where i live but i traveled there once and went skiing.

Comment

Working...
                              X