Shoveling snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoveling snow

Hi, I never figured this would affect me this much I have lost around 11 kgs might you be able to trust it now my BMI is so great. also, I am will get hitched before long thank you to such an extent. This truly makes a difference.

Shoveling snow needs to be done properly in order to avoid a heart attack and/or back strain. Lift with your legs, Not your back. Take breaks often.

Better yet - install a heating system under your driveway and walks.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Shoveling snow and other highly physical tasks are a great way to get the heart rate up while accomplishing necessary tasks.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I find it exhausting watching my wife shovel the snow. I hope she brings me a beer when she's done!
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

What he said, ^^^^. Got my Dads snowblower this year. It will lighten her load.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Gave my snow blower to my son when we movead to a 55 plus community which has a contractor to take care of plowing and walk shoveling. Last January we were snowed in for two day befor the contraction plowed us out. Meanwhile, my son blew out all his neighbors walks with my snow blower.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
            X