Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question for the ladies about confidence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for the ladies about confidence.

Guys, feel free to respond too, but I was concerned more with women's perspective.

It seems there are quite a lot of "broken confidence" men on here who (and I am/was one of them) that put way to much of their self worth into the size of their penis. Many comments and responses to those posts have been about having confidence and being secure with yourself and that you'll find that women will respond much better to you...regardless of the size of your dick. I genuinely believe that to be the case.

My question is, are there, do you personally know, or do apex alpha males exist who's balance of confidence, whit, modesty, control, intelligence; all things that attract a women, whereby that individual seems unobtainable or just simply out of most women's league to the point they are overlooked?

I've heard stories and read about some super attractive women being lonely/single simply because most decent average guys think she's "never going to say yes" so they don't bother even trying. These women seem to all share the same concern, the only men that generally ask these women out are the over, or falsely, confident men that think they "deserve" an attractive woman.

I'm curious as to whether women with their much higher senses, can, have, or do, sense or feel a man might be "out of their league" (or feel they might be 'to good for them' etc.) and not even bother showing their attraction.

I'm probably WAY off in left field but I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on this.
    Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
    Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
    Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Lol wow, were you describing me in that post??? Lol jk!

I find that tequilla gives the ladies the "courage" to approach guys like "us." The bar has been my best friend . There are always a few diamonds in the rough...
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Really tall attractive guys or really attractive women are almost never lonely. It is just myth that these attractive people are lonely. Just look around more. Women love man that are hotter than them, male models have tons of women.

If a women is looking for a marriage than that may be the case. Attractive guy may not be loyal to her so she might not be with him even though i really doubt it.

Comment

Yes NF there are males who are apex alpha and can walk in anywhere and just talk to females and are very good at and 10 minutes later are walking out with and most likely get there merry little end away with them.

There the real lucky ones, its all down to a certain persona they have.

NOWHARD

Comment

I meant if the alpha male doesn't initiate anything would he be overlooked. I guess this may be a contradiction as the apex alpha male would generally "be on the hunt", but if he was already in a relationship and not looking, would/could he be by passed by interested women.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightforce View Post
            Guys, feel free to respond too, but I was concerned more with women's perspective.

It seems there are quite a lot of "broken confidence" men on here who (and I am/was one of them) that put way to much of their self worth into the size of their penis. Many comments and responses to those posts have been about having confidence and being secure with yourself and that you'll find that women will respond much better to you...regardless of the size of your dick. I genuinely believe that to be the case.

My question is, are there, do you personally know, or do apex alpha males exist who's balance of confidence, whit, modesty, control, intelligence; all things that attract a women, whereby that individual seems unobtainable or just simply out of most women's league to the point they are overlooked?

I've heard stories and read about some super attractive women being lonely/single simply because most decent average guys think she's "never going to say yes" so they don't bother even trying. These women seem to all share the same concern, the only men that generally ask these women out are the over, or falsely, confident men that think they "deserve" an attractive woman.

I'm curious as to whether women with their much higher senses, can, have, or do, sense or feel a man might be "out of their league" (or feel they might be 'to good for them' etc.) and not even bother showing their attraction.

I'm probably WAY off in left field but I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on this.
            Well ill be honest my partner now IS out of my league. But for me my league has way more to do with morality and general good manners than looks. Dont get me wrong. Pro is hot to me! But to other women maybe not? But heres the story from my perspective.

Proctive gently came on to me. He started with a simple sitting on the side of the road by my house chattin about some of our common endeavors. No sex no flirting. JUST friendship. That was EXTREEMLY refreashing as i had previously been hit on pretty frequently. (Not bragging it was sincerly annoying as a single mom.)

A few days later i recieve a card on my front porch. It was sweet and funny. He gave an oportunity to get to know him better (have dinner with me AND my girls just as friends big plus) with his phone number attched. It was a gentle forward and gave me the freedom to reachout in my own time with out the annoying flirtatious build up. And he did it in a really sweet way but also so he didnt get destroyed if i just chose not to call him either.

I did obviously call him and did end up doing the whole "what are your intentions here" talk ( im a dont mess around kinda girl. Lol)

Needless to say that card is still hungin my room 2 years later. The quiet not extroverted nice guy got the moderatly attractive girl and we usually like eachother 90% of the time. 😉
            People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

Well alpha male used to be my most hated term not any more now it is apex alpha male.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Well alpha male used to be my most hated term not any more now it is apex alpha male.
                What is the difference exactly this has been a confusing thing for me. Lol
                People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Wildflower View Post
                  What is the difference exactly this has been a confusing thing for me. Lol
                  These are terms used mainly by PUA (pick up artist) particularly the red pill type . Look it up if you have a strong stomach.

Comment

These are terms used mainly by PUA (pick up artist) particularly the red pill type . Look it up if you have a strong stomach.
                    I prefer to live in nieve bliss about some things. 😉 it keeps my most people are good humans belief closer to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildflower View Post
                      I prefer to live in nieve bliss about some things.  it keeps my most people are good humans belief closer to reality.
                      Ok then avoid researching these terms take the tip.
                      Just a point here many PUA present themselves differently and the terms differently than they do when they are together on their own forums . If you need to see the dark side a PUA forum will do it.

Comment

Ok then avoid researching these terms take the tip.
                        Just a point here many PUA present themselves differently and the terms differently than they do when they are together on their own forums . If you need to see the dark side a PUA forum will do it.
                        I can allow my imgination here but if i were to take a guess these two terms of the girl definition of d bags vers. Bad boy idelations and macho man vibes Which ive found none of the 3 have worked all that well as these are the traits that make women make fun of you behind your back more often than not in my experience. Maybe teenage girls find it alluring. But after 1 or 2 trials and epic fails women tend to use those insecurities for their own sexual attvanages and see those men as a peice of meat as apposed to a human with feelings and emotions. Thats my personal experience tho. Possibly jot the norm? But the same i know goes for women. I had plenty of 'd-bag/ f-boy' men approach me at the bar. Depending on how im acting and dressed made a huge difference. If i was over the top flirtatious got that type of man back. If i was wearing jeans and a nice t shirt. I had a nice guy buy me a drink. We talked work and family it was a worth while night. So again i guess ill just stand by you catch what your fishing for. Lol

Comment

Wow, I hope my "award" isn't getting banned. LOL

As I wasn't and never have been a pick up artist (QUITE the opposite actually) I'm getting an education on that side of "dating". In retrospect, I can see how the a guy could and would get a negative reputation and really not likely ever end up with a quality woman in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightforce View Post
                            Wow, I hope my "award" isn't getting banned. LOL

As I wasn't and never have been a pick up artist (QUITE the opposite actually) I'm getting an education on that side of "dating". In retrospect, I can see how the a guy could and would get a negative reputation and really not likely ever end up with a quality woman in the end.
                            Haha i highly doubt youd get kicked off for a question!

You like many men here are just trying to putyour best foot forward in regard to women... well were tricky to say the least. The fem movement hasnt made your job any easier. Take a stepback. Go back to the basics of what your daddy and grandpa would have told you chivalry (sp) is NOT dead. You can make women do a double take with just basic simple acts of kindness reminding them we are a sex worthy of respect. By choosing to focus on the women you meet that u feel are due that respect. Dont give little girls the time of day any more. You are worth more than a little girl has to offer you. Your worth will be seen and noticed by a woman who carries herself in a way that is remarkably attractive to you.

Thats not to say that women will not come with scars just like you. But a real woman will be open and honest in dealing with those with you as time opens those doors.
                            Wildflower
                            Last edited by Wildflower; 01-14-2019, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Oh no another smart woman! First Tara now this one. I think we got ourselves an epidemic! Quick guys run!!!!!
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X