The european thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The european thread

New thread about European themes made by popular demand.

First topic is buying PE-stuff when you are in Europe.

Most PE stuff are either produced in US or cheap knockoffs from china. In both cases we have a series of problems:
    1) Time to get - postal services from oversea is usually 4-6 weeks
    2) Customs & tax - i pays (as i expect most EU-citizens do) both tax/customs AND extra post-handling when the package finally arrive in my country. Most handling adds about 10 euros, and customs is a crap shoot of either nothing or 10/20 euros. Tried once to buy 2 similar packages from same Chinese vendor at about 2 euros. One got handling 10 euros + custom 10 euros, the other with same content got 10 euros handling only. And the 'handling' often add a couple of weeks to the transport, and the goods are only released when you have paid the transporters extra handling fee - all in all extends the time and adds anything to the known price.
    3) Privacy - buying stuff from outside EU will always have to go through customs, and when it is PE-stuff, you don't want anybody to know and associate your name and the stuff - besides the thought of some oaf playing with your gear is annoying or even worse.

So personally, i always try to find the stuff inside EU, for instance through amazon.uk or ebay.de, and that limits the availability and adds to price. Sometimes it is frustrating to se all the amazing PE-gear on this site and knowing that if you want it you will have to plan/wait for at least 6 weeks, and perhaps end up paying double the price they pay in US.

And don't get me started on Brexit

So how do you chose to buy?
    Starting ADS januar 2018 at 5.3 BPEL and 5.3 EG
    Current and still (end of 2020) at 7.1 BPEL and 6.1 EG
    Goal 7.5 BPEL and 5.9 EG

The nordic view on brexit would amuse lol.

As an aussie i wish to support non american content.

Comment

It depends what you want to buy.

Some devices have the shop customized based on location.
      One such example is the official Bathmate retailer, where you get free shipping in EU, as long as your order is over $35.
      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Hay Nordic, go have a look on Amazon DE, for cock rings there is 400 pages, pumps there are tons of them as well as toys, extenders and vibrators, and if you look round your find lots more sites in Germany.

NOWHARD

Brexit, just cant wait for it to happen so the UK can self rule again.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
          It depends what you want to buy.

Some devices have the shop customized based on location.
          One such example is the official Bathmate retailer, where you get free shipping in EU, as long as your order is over $35.
          Its Either pounds or euros but not dollars.

NOWHARD

Comment

Hi Hellas
            I know, i have been trawling both de and uk of the leading salessites. amazon, ebay, etc. I have even fumbled through ebay.it
            But just suppose i was considering for instance the LG hanger and all the trimmings
            Goal 7.5 BPEL and 5.9 EG

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              As an aussie i wish to support non american content.
              And American content is bad because?
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehhhm View Post
                Hi Hellas
                I know, i have been trawling both de and uk of the leading salessites. amazon, ebay, etc. I have even fumbled through ebay.it
                But just suppose i was considering for instance the LG hanger and all the trimmings
                Then Nordic you must have deep pockets fill with euros, would love see how all the bits you get work, I take it you have been through PE exercises then, see you have to remember for good growth its the long haul is the best way to go, you cant rely fast tract growth.

But it does depend what your looking for?

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  And American content is bad because?
                  Does this mean you two are going to fight for who's best?

Could be interesting.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                    Then Nordic you must have deep pockets fill with euros, would love see how all the bits you get work, I take it you have been through PE exercises then, see you have to remember for good growth its the long haul is the best way to go, you cant rely fast tract growth.

But it does depend what your looking for?

NOWHARD
                    My heavy fishing in european sales-sites has not been successful for PE-gear. I have only bought a phallosan (from their site) and some silicone sleeves from alibaba. My PE-ing has been very consistent and limited to a bit manual, phallosan, pumping and hanging over the last year. But i am always fascinated by all the gear you can get....
                    But sorry to say, I have primarily been buying foodsupplements (fenugreek, theacrine and the like), and other essential stuff on the ebays of europe.
                    Ehhhm
                    Last edited by Ehhhm; 02-05-2019, 12:26 PM.
                    Goal 7.5 BPEL and 5.9 EG

Comment

Does this mean you two are going to fight for who's best?

Could be interesting.

NOWHARD
                      Well Hellas, one can only hope they will keep an eventual fight over the pacific and out of europe
                      Goal 7.5 BPEL and 5.9 EG

Comment

So Nordic just how far you into PE exercises then, I started back in about 2004 I think, just follow the jelqing line as I wanted to know more till I found some guys blog, no pictures and had to work it out from there even doing kegels, his writing was good, so that was a big help.

I would not worry to much in gaining toys we have two hands, and there our tools for gaining size, just give a chance and it will happen, see I always say to guys who want to gain, there in for the long haul, you just have to give it time.

NOWHARD

Comment

Nordic Try this its a mix on mine which helps to keep ED at bay, it was my get out of ED jail card, should give you very good nocturnal erections and some great morning woods, see I'm now hitting 72 this summer, and at the moment its helping me over a bad patch I just upped the amount I take to two times a day.
                          Just click on the link.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...hards-mix.html

NOWHARD

Comment

Its Either pounds or euros but not dollars.

NOWHARD
                            No, it's not.
                            Go to the official retailer and you will be able to select Country and what Currency you like.
                            You can pay with $ even if you are from EU.
                            VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

I never had a problem buying PE stuff from overseas. Clamps from the US, a good few penis pumps, cock-rings, phallosan and phallosan accessories, lots of different supplements, stuff from ABS silicon, ring of powers, hangers, skins, you name it. Never had any issues ever.
                              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                              X