Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had a near death experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever had a near death experience?

This one didn't survive!
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 02-12-2019, 05:38 AM.

Rip
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I feel like I just walked in on a crime scene.

Comment

I was once driving at 2:30-3AM to a booty call..

My car had hardly any brakes..

I made a right up a super small but VERY steep hill,
        my car died, my brakes failed, I began rolling backwards, emergency brake failed.

Not only was I rolling backwards into a street, it was the main North/South road in my city.

As I was rolling I accepted that I might die in that moment and some how was okay with it.

Then my brakes allowed me to stop in the middle of the road, nobody was around, my car started (barely) and I managed to get into a gas station parking lot.

The deadly booty-call...
        09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
        04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
        03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Rather few times for me:

When i was born it was touch and go. I only weighed 4lb.

Was in 6 car pile up on the motoerway when lorry was speeding during rush hour. The fire service had to cut the roof off my car to get me out.

An shower exploded on.... electrician didnt know how i survived with the water and electricity.

Giving birth to my second son, i handed him over and felt that i was going to die. I felt really calm about it. I had my son without any pain relief. I started fitting and bleed out for 2 hours.
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Working for Otis lifts, I was doing a rubbish run in a just a lift with boards round, we did this once a week for the builders, we taped the buttons down as it was about 28 floors on slow speed, I was sitting at the back reading and flung my head back to see where we was, and I was looking at the counterweight coming down, whoops head back very quick, if it had been two words later, you would not be reading this,

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
            X