My first date EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first date EVER

I'm 22 and I just had the first date of my life. It was with a girl I met off tinder. She looked better in her pictures, but she's still okay I guess. Maybe 5/10 looks, but she does have beautiful blue eyes. She was also dressed beautifully which is a bonus. It was honestly very spontaenous, I just spoke to her on the phone yesterday and we arranged a date for today (valentine's day). We started at a cafι and we talked for probably 1-2 hours. Afterwards we went out for a walk and stopped by a pub, we stayed at the pub for an hour maybe.

During our evening she was the one who spent most of the time talking. I'd ask questions and tease her occasionally, maybe I told a funny anecdote here and there. Things flowed pretty well but seeing as it was my first date ever, I was a bit nervous. During our walk, I asked her "so when were you planning to kiss me?", and she laughed it off. But we stopped on the street and shared a quick kiss, it was my first kiss ever. Never kissed a grl before until today. I honestly felt nothing during our kiss, if anything I was a bit disgusted. Like ugh, I just got her fucking saliva and breath. I was fantasizing about doing stuff to her occasionally, and I got many boners during the evening. I fantasized about playing with her breast, rubbing them with lube and sliding my dick between them. Anyway, we left as the pub was closing and I suggested we go back to my place to drink some tea (yea right, tea). We boarded the tram, she is VERY talkative. She just went on and on talking, which I didn't really mind because I'm naturally a more silent type.

Apparently, she has slight autism and something called "language disability". I didn't really notice before she brought it up, and it didn't really bother me because I found her body hot and wanted to sleep with her. So we get back to my place (she is talking THE ENTIRE WAY back) and she walk into my appartment. Out of the blue she tells me, "You're soo nervous. I've noticed you've been nervous the entire evening". I was a bit taken back by her comment because I thought I had kept my composure. Anyway, I thought it was cute that she had noticed and she seemed very caring in her nature.

We stood in the kitchen and we held hands while looking each other in the eye. Personally, that was a very intimate moment for me. I loved it when we started playing with each others hands, I felt connected to her in that moment. Especially because she had noticed my nervousness and seemed to find it cute. Then, she starts kissing me and also makes a comment that I'm a nervous kisser (no surprise there, she's the first girl I ever kissed). So she tells me to relax, and pulls me closer towards her so we're touching with our bodies. Kissing her felt slightly better this time around, but I still didn't really find it enjoyable. "What's the fuss about?", was my thought. We eventually stop kissing and stroll around the appartment. I sit on a chair and she goes back and forth between approaching me and going away. Eventually I pull her towards me and she sits on my lap. We start kissing again, she laughs and tells me to relax and she starts playing with my hair. I had a boner this whole time. My size anxiety also bothered me because I was worried she didn't feel anything while she was sitting on me. She starts checking her phone and she checks the time for tram departures because she wants to leave. I don't really argue about it with her, if she wants to leave she can leave. My boner is dead at this point. But we sit on the chair all this time and we hold each other close, again it was a special moment for me. I felt close to her this time too. At this point, she is the one intitiating most of the kissing and I felt I was becoming a better kisser. She also starts kissing my neck and she nibbles my ear, which really fucking tickled. She seemed to enjoy it more because it tickled so I restrained myself and let her do her part. I started to like it when she did that.

I try to take her top off, I only get it off half-way because she stops me. So we go back to just holding each other and occasionally kissing. Out of the blue, I decide to bring up my size anxiety, telling her I'm very insecure about my penis because of the size etc. She responds saying: "Wow, now I'm really curious. How big is it? You don't have to feel nervous, I don't care about size. The person is more important to me". But she got REALLY curious after that comment and she seemed more eager to stay (maybe because she wanted to see it). Anyway so we go back to kissing, and I take off her top to reveal her breast. Guys, I felt nothing the entire time. Her breast didn't feel special to me. I don't know, am I gay? Maybe I'm gay. I have no fucking idea. Or maybe I didn't really find her that attractive in the first place, or maybe I was just nervous because it was my first time ever with a girl.

So I take off her pants and slide down her underwear, AND THIS FUCKING VILE SMELL OF ROTTEN FISH comes out. Do all pussies smell this way? My god, I wanted to fucking vomit but of course I didn't mention it to her. So I get up from the chair and walk her to bed and tell her to lie down. I spread her legs to see her pussy, it was pretty cute I guess. Pink colored, it looked okay to me. But the smell just made me not want to get anywhere near her, I didn't even want to start kissing her as she lied in bed. Seeing as I felt 0 fucking attraction to her in that moment, and I didn't even have a boner depsite both her pussy and breast being revealed, I didn't continue kissing her. Out of the blue I say to her "do you want to see my dick?", and I also mention to her that I'm circumcized. I take off my pants and it's embarassingly small and also not hard at all. She grabs it and tries to play with it but she found it really weird because there was no foreskin. She even said "Sorry but this is really weird". It's really uncommon for people to be circumcized in this country, and I'm a foreigner so I understand why she found it weird. It sucks honestly, I wish I wasn't circumcized. But what can you do? Anyway, I wish she would have sucked me off or something, but she just gets up, puts her clothes back on and I follow her outside the to the tram station.

Before she leaves, I tell her that I'm nervous because I felt 0 arrousal with her, and I don't know if I can have sex with her or any other girl for that matter. She tries to reassure me by saying it's fine to not get arroused, it happens and you just have to take it slow. Before she boards the tram, she pulls me closer for a final kiss. Then she leaves and we wave goodbye. I don't care that I didn't get to sleep with her, my question is this. Why did I feel 0 arrousal? Is it because of the disgusting smell? Is it because I didn't find her that attractive? Is it because of my nervousness because it was my first time with a girl? Is it because I'm gay? I don't know guys, I do have gay fantasies sometimes that get me arroused. Maybe I'm gay but I don't want to admit it to myself, I don't have a clue. Right now, I have a pain in my back and I feel like I want to vomit. It feels like I've contracted a disease from her, why the hell did she smell so bad? I feel weak in my body, it feels like I've contracted a virus from kissing her.
    Zyxciz
    Last edited by Zyxciz; 02-14-2019, 07:05 PM.

Take a shower with her and i suspect the problem will disappear.

Comment

R - E - L - A - X

Holy crap my friend.

Listen, this was your first time with a woman, it's uncomfortable, it's new territory.
      The first thing I read is that you weren't really into her, 5/10.. You said somethings that really gave me the idea that you were settling for anyone who would give you attention.

I have hung out with girls who I thought I found attractive, then once meeting up, I realized I wasn't whatsoever. This girl turned you OFF. It sounds to me like she didn't have the best hygiene as while yes, vaginas aren't supposed to smell like roses, cookies or Fabreze, they also shouldn't smell at the level you are describing. She probably was sweating throughout the day/your date, this happens, & a woman should never be made to feel bad about the smell or taste of their vagina.

When I go on a date and I KNOW something sexual will happen, I often suggest "Here's the bathroom in case you'd like to freshen up", it sounds a little weird to say, but honestly most of the time women tend to take it into their own hands to ask "May I use your restroom?" because I know they want to freshen up themselves.

You also have to remember that there are things appropriate to say on dates with women you don't know/are just meeting.
      Size insecurity is NOT one of them, nor mentioning that you felt 0 arousal with her. You must remember that women think about, talk about, & care about penis size WAY less than us men do. We're the ones attached to them.

I have had moments where I wanted to have sex, I was turned on, aroused, but I realize I was aroused at the IDEA of being sexual, not with the women I was hanging out with. It's perfectly normal for this feeling to come & go.. I've literally had moments during sex where I thought to myself "Why am I doing this.. I'm not in the mood at all".

I made out with a girl once and felt sick, I know the feeling you're describing. Just breathe, relax, and next time you go on a date make sure it's with a girl you find to be very attractive and sexually arousing.

You aren't gay my friend, even if you were, that's completely okay too. But you need to get more experience with women before you question yourself like that lol. I've been there too, though I am bi-sexual, I had a period where I could NOT stay hard with women at all. I've never been with a guy but I've always been attracted to them. (I'm super picky.. Perhaps just attracted to the penis).

YOU. ARE. OKAY.
      You WILL meet more women, and ones you're actually attracted to.

Nerves play a huge part in performance anxiety, you shouldn't rush into sex or anything sexual in general until you've become comfortable with the person you're spending time with. I've slept with a lot of women, and still to this day when I sleep with a girl on the first date I have anxiety which leads to me not staying hard, or even having great EQ.

I'm always a message away if you need to talk. You're fine my brother!
      6inDongNotForLong
      Last edited by 6inDongNotForLong; 02-14-2019, 05:27 PM.
      09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
      04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
      03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

A virus? Herpes then or what can you get from just kisses?

Comment

Originally posted by mkael23 View Post
          A virus? Herpes then or what can you get from just kisses?
          I don't know man, it feels like I've contracted something. The pain in my back is killing me and it feels like the beginning of a cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyxciz View Post
            I don't know man, it feels like I've contracted something. The pain in my back is killing me and it feels like the beginning of a cold.
            Sounds like genital herpes? "Painmay be felt in the lower back, buttocks, thighs, or knees." did she touch her vagina then touch your penis without washing?

Comment

Originally posted by mkael23 View Post
              Sounds like genital herpes? "Painmay be felt in the lower back, buttocks, thighs, or knees." did she touch her vagina then touch your penis without washing?
              I don't know, maybe. But would I feel the symptoms so quickly afterwards? I mean it's barely been an hour since she left.

Comment

Now I'm worried because she mentioned she had back pain. Maybe she has herpes? I did touch the area around her vagina, didn't touch her vagina but around it (thighs etc.). Maybe I got it through that? Omg...

Comment

As far as I'm aware there's NO way you'd get an outbreak that fast.. Plus you'd have visual signs of herpes
                  09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
                  04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
                  03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Man you have stress so bad .
                    That can cause all sorts of effects.

Comment

Well I just woke up and I saw she had deleted me from Tinder. However, she is still on my contacts in snap chat. It's not really a big loss, I didn't find her that attractive in the first place. But it's making me question what part it is that turned her off. Was it my circumcision, size or the fact I was so open about my insecurities?

Also, I might be paranoid but I'm afraid that she has herpes or something and transferred it over to me. During our converastion, she mentioned that she "had gotten something from guys". While I found it weird, I just ignored it and carried on talking to her. Now I'm thinking, she seemed really eager to kiss me, what if she just fucking gave me herpes and disappeared? I woke up with a sore throat today, is that a symtom? Am I just paranoid? My god...

Should I write her on snapchat and ask if she has herpes? I don't know if that would be inappropriate and there's no telling if she would even be truthful.
                      Zyxciz
                      Last edited by Zyxciz; 02-15-2019, 07:25 AM.

Comment

I texted her on snap and asked her what she meant by that comment "gotten something from guys". She answered "oh I didn't mean anything really". I don't know what to take from that. But at least she's responding on snap chat, so she hasn't ghosted me fully. Still, I'm not sure I want to meet up with this girl again.

Comment

A) Don't worry about the no boner bit. First date, first kiss, super nervous, boners can be a tricky thing with all that going on. Especially if you didn't find her very attractive.

B) If you didn't have sex with her, oral or vaginal, and you have a healthy immune system I doubt you'll get herpes from kissing. Plus, herpes simplex 1 (cold sores) is different than herpes simplex 2 (STD kind).

C) Her smell. I've not had much experience with a lot of up close vaginas, but generally NO, vaginas are not supposed to smell so bad you want to vomit. Some have relatively no smell while others are like you described. BV I think its called, bacterial vaginosis, and can be treated. My brother dated a girl who I kid you not, I smelled her vag odor 15 minutes after she had left the house.

Overall, glad you got a few firsts out of the way. Try to relax and enjoy the next woman. I'd love to say that your nervousness will go away, but for many of us guys, it only diminishes to the point we can hide it better.
                          Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                          Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
                          Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

So apparently I read that 70-80% of the population has the herpes virus. Is that true? That's an insane number, almost everyone has it if that's the case.

Comment

My understanding is that there are multiple forms the herpes virus can take including cold sores found around the mouth. This is likely the reason that range of numbers is reported as cold sores are relatively common.

I also see that you are in Europe. I am unaware of how common herpes and other STD/STIs are in Europe and if any one or another is more or less prolific. In any case, I think a little more research into the subject would help ease your mind. I would still advise being prudent with your use of protection with what were strangers to you not too long before having dated them.

Hope this helps.

CA

Comment

Working...
                              X