Very concerned about possible clamping injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very concerned about possible clamping injury

I just started clamping a couple weeks ago. I've only done it maybe 6 times. Im using a cable clamp pro. I use 2 cut strips of mouse pad as a wrap. The longest I kept it clamped was maybe 7 minutes and have only done 1-2 sessions max in a night. Well last night I clamped like usual and I went to try to tighten the clamp one more notch than I usually do. When I squeezed to close it it hurt slightly at the base so I immediately let off and realized that would be way too tight.

There was so lingering pain or anything afterwards. On top of that I learned tonight that I've been positioning the clamp wrong. The oval parts that close are positioned so it closes on the top and bottom of my base and I read that puts all the pressure on the dorsal nerve.

I've been extremely worried all night that I damaged it. I have also simultaneously been hanging with the LG hanger at 9 lbs. 16 hours logged. I just got it a little over a week ago. I was hanging with the phallosan for months at 8 lbs so I'm conditioned. I don't think I have any pain or numbness. However I have been turtling hard all day and for the last couple days it's been very hard to get a decent erection. It goes down immediately when I stop touching it. Could it just be worn out from the hanging and the start of clamping? What are the chances I damaged the dorsal nerve already? Would there be obvious symptoms? Thank you.

Sounds like overtraining, I would stop all PE for 2 weeks.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
    X