X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is god real

Who believes in god ?
    I believe in him in some ways but in some ways i dont,the question that i think is a very good question if god is real who made him ?

This thread will be bombarded with responses soon, I myself have no comment on this subject but I cant wait to see the responses from others
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Now here is a debate that will go on and on and on lol.

I really dont know of course if he is real so my answer would be 'i hope he is real'

Comment

From a Zen perspective, God neither exists nor does not exist...Meaning, whatever our little imaginations can dream up functions as 'our reality'.

Believing there is some "Form" out there floating in space or whatever is ignorance, and anthropomorphism at best.
        6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
        10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
        12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
        6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

He is who He is. He is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end.He was and always is. Just like the concept on infinety, the human mind cannot comprehend it.Maybe he's the force (star wars) that surrounds us and binds us together. Maybe He's matter, since we know that matter cannot be created or destroyed. Whatever He is ,I wouldn't want to piss him off!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            He is who He is. He is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end.He was and always is. Just like the concept on infinety, the human mind cannot comprehend it.Maybe he's the force (star wars) that surrounds us and binds us together. Maybe He's matter, since we know that matter cannot be created or destroyed. Whatever He is ,I wouldn't want to piss him off!
            Aye.
            Amen.
            If anyone needs me, I'll be in my cabin begging for forgiveness. Again.
            Pirate
            Retired Administrator
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by Pirate; 05-12-2010, 11:11 AM.
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

This is what a Troll does. Poses something and steps back and watches. Do not feed the Troll
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                This is what a Troll does. Poses something and steps back and watches. Do not feed the Troll
                Well, since this is b123's 469th post, I doubt he is a troll for asking this...
                May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Is there a God? Without a shadow of a doubt! Anyone who thinks the infinite universe, our amazing planet teaming with millions of life forms, or our miraculous human body is the product of random chance is greatly deceiving themselves! Everything around us screams intelligent design.

Who created God? No one. He has no beginning. That is virtually impossible for our minds to grasp. Everything we know from
                  infancy to the grave we have learned to have a beginning and an end. It's beyond our realm of comprehension to envision something without a beginning.
                  Iguana
                  Last edited by Iguana; 05-12-2010, 12:10 PM.

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Im Agnostic, i dont pass judgment on peoples "Gods"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism

I dont believe what i cannot see, and science will one day prove or disprove the existence of the "gods". Then we can live in a world WITHOUT religion, and man will it be a peaceful place...
                    As of 1/2011
                    Current Length: 7.25
                    Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
                    BP Flaccid Length: ~5
                    BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
                    Goal: 8x6
                    Slowly getting there..

Comment

So, you don't believe in air, or atoms, or gravity or hydrogen, etc?

Louis Pasteur

Comment

I believe God is the infinite Consciousness. The force of Goodness that permeates all things, from the atoms inside our body to the furthest away stars. I don't know if theres a "He" as such, who will judge us on death. I just think if we live right in this incarnation, we will become closer to God, becoming more enlightened with each reincarnation, until we have no lessons left to learn, no knowledge left to gain, and no feeling left to experience, and then we are One with God, and there is no need to further incarnate on the physical plane.

Theres a Grand Plan going on alright, but at this stage of our spiritual development, i don't think we would even understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana View Post
                          Is there a God? Without a shadow of a doubt! Anyone who thinks the infinite universe, our amazing planet teaming with millions of life forms, or our miraculous human body is the product of random chance is greatly deceiving themselves! Everything around us screams intelligent design.

Who created God? No one. He has no beginning. That is virtually impossible for our minds to grasp. Everything we know from
                          infancy to the grave we have learned to have a beginning and an end. It's beyond our realm of comprehension to envision something without a beginning.
                          I believe that God created randomness and chance. They are beautiful to behold and work with astonishing elegance.
                          Pirate Diplomacy:
                          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I am inclined to say no, god does not exist.

I always get pissed off when this subject gets brought up. How many logical reasons can you give to prove that god exists? not many...

This is my first and only reply to this thread. Or else I'm gonna offend the crap out of all the believers here. So yeah, I'm gonna go take a shower and then hit the gym. My mom is making a BBQ later this evening, so I gotta help her out with the new propane tank we bought.

Oh look, there are birds outside of my window! How cute
                            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana View Post
                              Oh god...(no pun intended).

Ok I'm out of this thread! Gotta go gotta go gotta go...
                              Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                              X