Water fasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water fasting

I have 10 days in limbo while a potential girlfriend is on holiday. Also im looking after my friends cats while he is away with his wife too.

I thought this would be the best time to do a water detox which is said to reset body functions, lose weight etc, etc.

Could this impact my PE?

New territory for me. Thoughts welcomed.
    May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
    July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Water fasting. Now that's a knee slapper.

Comment

Just dry fast for 2 days, gives all the benefits of prolonged water fasting does without the feeling of starving.
      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
        Just dry fast for 2 days, gives all the benefits of prolonged water fasting does without the feeling of starving.
        Thanks ill check into it now

Comment

Nutrition major here. Water fasting doesn't work like that, there's nothing that can detox your body because your liver, kidneys, and digestive system already do that for you. At best you're just going to purge water from not eating salt or carbohydrates, and lose some fat and muscle. But with that comes lowered metabolism, headaches, depression and lethargy, and poor quality sleep.

INHO, don't do anything drastic like this. Because chances are you're going to feel like crap and go back to your normal diet and level of inactivity and comfort eating soon after. Just eat healthier and include more vegetables in your diet.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

The benefit of water fasting or dry fasting is Autophagy.

We all should do it once in a while.
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Lost 12 pounds in a week drinking water and coffee, cut out sodas and meal moderation.
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

That's not healthy, you will be dehydrated and yes will definitely impact PE because your body is 70% water and it needs water to function and heal properly. It will also affect flaccid size, you will start turtling really bad and your piss will burn.
                Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Yeah i had mixed feelings on this too. Been researching for about a month and think ive got enough knowledge to take me through the fast. Will send my friend a message every 5 hours from day 3.

2 days dry fast going into a 5 day water fast. Starting tomorrow.

Will log progress.

Comment

Originally posted by GiftBringer View Post
                    Yeah i had mixed feelings on this too. Been researching for about a month and think ive got enough knowledge to take me through the fast. Will send my friend a message every 5 hours from day 3.

2 days dry fast going into a 5 day water fast. Starting tomorrow.

Will log progress.
                    You're mad! I don't get why anyone would want to dehydrate themselves. If you want to use fasting to lose weight rapidly then do food fasting for a few days then high carb for a few then fast for a few more. Water is the essence of life, it's just a stupid thing to do is water fasting. Also you can't go 5 days literally with no water since the body can last approx 3 days without water intake before you dehydrate and die.
                    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

He didnt say he would go without water 5 days. Hes going to only have water for 5 days.

Youll find the 2 day dry fast much easier than the water fast. When you come off, try having bone broth or watermelon otherwise it will go straight thru you.

If you have any questions regarding both types of fasts, just ask.

Comment

Divider is correct. Water fasting is just another diet fad.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
                          Divider is correct. Water fasting is just another diet fad.
                          It's not a diet. Its not meant to be used for weight loss.

Its for Autophagy and self control.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                            It's not a diet. Its not meant to be used for weight loss.

Its for Autophagy and self control.
                            Its unnecessary.

Comment

So are alot things but it does put pressure on the system to consume damaged cells.

Also without water then the system cant trigger inflammation.

Unless he has suffered from a eating disorder, or in very poor health then its fine to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X