Sexual ability and partner choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual ability and partner choice

Ok so does a womans sexual ability affect your partner choice ?
    If so is it her ability to give the best bj or the ability to piv orgasm or something else?

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    If so is it her ability to give the best bj or the ability to piv orgasm or something else?
    Hmm? IDK. Only been with my one gal, my wife, together for 40 years. Obviously if you’ve read my other posts you all know that my wife is super hyper multi orgasmic. Do I take credit for that? Yes and no. Sure, I’ve made some gains, and can last forever...but I still think that a bigger hard cock would rock her world.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

No
      There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Comment

I guess I’ll always wonder.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

No woman is a complete package. You get what you get and you train her to step her sex game.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I'll be honest, it is a factor. Or was.
            I have had a few long term partners and a few short term partners. And I'd be lying if I denied that the short terms ones were "short" due in some to sexual incompatibility.
            Indeed, the best sexual partner I have had is my wife.

Of course, I have to ask myself if the sexual comparability comes from something else. Have they been good fits with me for other reasons, so the sex is good? Or is has the sex been good, so the become good partners?

For my wife I really do think it is a combination of many factors, and the great sex is one of them.
            incogneeetoe
            Member of the Month Sept 2017
            *Special Appreciated Moderator Nov. 2021*
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by incogneeetoe; 05-22-2019, 02:50 AM.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Very interesting question. For me, only had 2 sexual partners and sadly my wife wasn't the better of them. She's very vanilla. If it's "normal" it's good enough, why try anything new; and yes, it's caused too numerous of arguments to count, pretty much the only thing we argue about really. But, she's a great person and certainly isn't a "dead fish" when it comes to sex, just not adventurous or experimental.

So I think we choose our partners for the overall package, and some of us have great sexual partners but lack in other areas, say she might be very opinionated, demanding, etc., while others of us have a great woman who never argues, yells, or creates turmoil, but she just sticks with what gets the job done in the bedroom and never varies.
              Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
              Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
              Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

I like variation and a lot so no my partners after few years having matched up.

I've accepted this, we are all different. I view sex like food and sleeping alot people don't.

Also anyone can be trained, if you have a willing participant.
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

If like most guys who have tried the coat on before buying, and it was the right fit, from then on its a case of growing together, our marriage comes up to 49 years this year, and the coat is still good to wear, we grow into it as we age and get it right and your never get bored.

The greatest thing is two body's entwined, and its best with the one you love most.

NOWHARD

Comment

It makes no difference if she cooks really well and has some money!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Been with around 30 women(not bragging), been with my girl almost 7 years, sex is the best of all.Her willingnes to explore, the enthusiasm, her beauty, she knew what she was doing.I think for me its the overall connection, but things like BJs, outdoor, anal, toys, all add up.For now she cant orgasm from PIV, and its possible she never will, but I guess I am very lucky with what I have

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        It makes no difference if she cooks really well and has some money!
                        Well I cook really well, and clean, and host..... no money tho
                        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                          Well I cook really well, and clean, and host..... no money tho
                          I make exceptions for redheads!
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                            I like variation and a lot so no my partners after few years having matched up.

I've accepted this, we are all different. I view sex like food and sleeping alot people don't.

Also anyone can be trained, if you have a willing participant.
                            Actually some are untrainable and some just don't have libido .

Comment

So is it a positive a woman likes and orgasms from piv?

Comment

Working...
                              X