Is it recognized term in medicine? Don't think I've ever heard of the term other than here. Don't even think I've ever seen it on thunders. Whenever I see talk about kegels in blog posts, reddit, forums, google etc, I never see anything about reverse kegels. Even the wikipedia page for "kegel exercise" says it's a pelvic-floor exercise, but no mention about reverse kegels. Obviously googling reverse kegels, you do indeed get some results. I think I found a wiki-how page and a blog post. When you're doing a kegel it feels like you're actualy doing an exercise, but when you're a doing a reverse kegel it doesn't feel like it.