My gf talks so much and she is annoying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gf talks so much and she is annoying

I have problems and she also. But ffs when she is in her pms we will fight for sure. She talks alot. Sex is great and stuff. Tips for arguing and in general. Iam depressed and I have no energy and she would want to go to the beach etc. Sometimes it's really exhausting and I don't know with what perspective to see the situation.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Bit more description with the problems. Every relationship has arguments and problems, gotta figure out the root cause of these things.

Comment

Originally posted by greg123 View Post
      I have problems and she also. But ffs when she is in her pms we will fight for sure. She talks alot. Sex is great and stuff. Tips for arguing and in general. Iam depressed and I have no energy and she would want to go to the beach etc. Sometimes it's really exhausting and I don't know with what perspective to see the situation.
      You've just described every relationship between a man and a woman. Women love to talk and men like to be alone but they don't want to be lonely. And if you think you're going to find a woman who do doesn't talk a lot of isn't just a little crazy... She doest exist. All women talk a lot, especially when they like you. A woman who is quiet she's either pissed or about to leave you.

If your girlfriend is causing you this much grief, and you don't want to breakup, then find something to do that isn't focusing on her. You gotta find some way to recharge and feel better without making her responsible for your happiness. And part of being in a relationship with women is understanding that they talk just express concerns and not to find a solution like men do. Many times a woman will tell you about her problems not wanting you fix her problems but just wanting you to listen, show concern, and tell her everything will be ok.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Get your energy back. Eat healthy be healthy find something to work towards then you will have less room for trouble with her.
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Focus on yourself. Why are you depressed and no energy? What makes you happy and why aren't you doing that? You need to fix yourself, first.

Also, why are you with someone who annoys you? I sure wouldn't be. Think long and hard about why you're with her if you don't enjoy being with her.

Finally, don't believe that all women talk a lot. Total BS. Just like men, women are each different from one to the other. Some women talk a lot; some men talk a lot. Some women talk very little; some men talk very little. Be with the woman who meets your needs.

Comment

So so true TGD. Women like to verbalize pretty much every thought. We also what to know every thought, feeling and opinion of the men we like.

If we are quiet... we are either losing interest, annoyed at you or guilty of something.

Its just one of life's ironic jokes... men and women, so different generally.
            closed251
            Member of the Month Nov 2016
            Last edited by closed251; 06-26-2019, 01:51 PM.
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
              So so true TGD. Women like to verbalize pretty much every thought. We also what to know every thought, feeling and opinion of the men we like.

If we are quiet... we are either losing interest, annoyed at you or guilty of something.

Its just one of life's ironic jokes... men and women, so different generally.
              It's called being nosy
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                It's called being nosy
                Noisy ya mean
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Both!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I have depression since 2017 I think cause I had to stop my pation because of an injury and also other problems. Iam working on my self, trying to heal my arms and iam so close, I was in therapies before the summer. Thing is, she does things to irritate me all the time, she makes me anxious about going somewhere or pretty much everything, we had sex the privious day from the ass and she was in pain abit after. She was on bed quite and I was playing a game to relax, she demanded me to go be with her there because she was hurting, she said, everytime your girlfriend needs you a bed she's in pain you have to be there, she. Was very rude and I told her and she agreed, thing is the situation is abit complicated, for some reason I don't feel relaxed, only a few times, she's emotional etc and she has hard pms but she's abit crazy sometimes. Another thing is that she does not know how to end fight omg, she talks so much pointless and this shit doesn't end, also she's playing smart ass all the time. Iam pretty tired now so I will write more later guys. Thanks you all.
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Sounds like you are both a bit crazy so it's about making the crazy work together.

Comment

bad joke "it's your fault for not keeping her mouth busy"
                        6'6" . soft ~4x4 . hard 7.75x 5.75 . goal 8x6.5
                        conversations app on android is better for texting & sexting

Comment

Working...
                        X