In Cusp's Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Cusp's Opinion

Well it's summertime and things get a bit slow around here. In the past when things got slow I started a thread which usually got people screaming and yelling at each other ( and me) and I would get in lots of trouble for doing it. They keep telling me it's not a good idea but I do it anyway. Usually a few people get banned for going way nuts but I feel it cleans out the bad blood and let's some fresh air in here.

So what I plan to do is pick a topic and just rant on my own opinion; you know how I kind of feel about things.After a couple of days I'll just come up with a new opinion and then we can talk, discuss or whatever about that subject, Hey it may be fun or it could really suck but what the hell. Well see what opinion I may start tomorrow. Hope you enjoy.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Did you say mwwhahahaaha after starting this thread ?

Comment

This should be fun!
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        Did you say mwwhahahaaha after starting this thread ?
        Just make sure he stays here to put out any fires. Else there is another out-of-control situation to deal with.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

What are the established rules for this thread?

I think there needs to be a foundation so if discussion become heated.

I hope this thread isn't "ban bait" and that you, Cusp, will be the one monitoring this thread.
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
            What are the established rules for this thread?

I think there needs to be a foundation so if discussion become heated.

I hope this thread isn't "ban bait" and that you, Cusp, will be the one monitoring this thread.
            It's Australian rules which are no rules!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              It's Australian rules which are no rules!
              That's all on you then...have fun with this rodeo...
              How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

In my opinion- women and global warming

Now did I get that title right? Is it global warming? I know it used to be but then they changed it because something wasn't working out somewhere. Funny but to me whenever they change the name of the same thing it means that they're not getting the bang for the buck, the following that they wanted so let's try a different name.
                It's also been called, or maybe that's the official tittle now global climate change. Now that's cool; we get the whole world involved in that one. A really neat one I heard recently is climate justice. Powerful!
                The one I like the most, and the one that gave rise to this opinion, is man made climate change. I like that one the best because it makes the solution so simple. No need for studies and research and all that; if you don't want man made climate change just get rid of man. Simple!
                Now in a recent survey and good percentage of women have said they would not have children. The main reasons why? Well they do not want to bring life into a world with a horrible environment and the very existence of the new life will be bad for the environment. I remember everytime I had a kid and the nurse brought over the newborn to me I would just look and say well here's another thing that will screw up the environment. Yes I really did.
                Now are these women that nuts? I'd be happy to bet you that none of them ever picked up a book, god forbid 2, and read about environmental changes. I don't know maybe they think it makes them look cool or something.
                In my opinion women like this, and any fool that would marry one like this, are either too nuts, too stupid or both to reproduce and they will be doing the world a favor by not doing so.

Comment

Where is the participant base for all these surveys? I've never heard a woman say anything like that. As far as that goes I've never been told by anyone that they have participated in a survey.

What people say and what they actually do are quite often 2 different things. For example what happened to the mass exodus to Canada that was supposed to happen when Trump was elected? What are all these women so concerned about the environment doing for their part to help reduce global warming? Have they given up driving their car, public transportation, changed their living accommodations over renewable energy for heating and cooling and so on? My guess is the majority of them have not.
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Pepino believes that there will be an "ecological Armageddon" and founded BirthStrike at the end of 2018. BirthStrike is a group of people who are declaring their decision not to have kids because of "the severity of the ecological crisis.

Comment

As long as the thread abides by these rules there shouldn't be any problems
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

My thoughts on relationships/marriage

You will eventually stop loving your partner at times during your relationship. It doesnt stay the same as the first 5 or so years.

Women fall in 'love', i would say faster then men but also fall faster out of love too.

The unique little traits you find adorable at first, will annoy the hell out of you later.

Majority of people i see together now (in there 40s, 30s) are together for kids or scared of being left on their own.
                        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Would you not have children because their very existence will further pollute the world? Hey maybe one of these kids that these nuts won't have might have been the one to solve climate change? We'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                            My thoughts on relationships/marriage

You will eventually stop loving your partner at times during your relationship. It doesnt stay the same as the first 5 or so years.

Women fall in 'love', i would say faster then men but also fall faster out of love too.

The unique little traits you find adorable at first, will annoy the hell out of you later.

Majority of people i see together now (in there 40s, 30s) are together for kids or scared of being left on their own.
                            I have fallen in and out of love with my wife many times. But glad I stayed with her, I mentioned this in out of thing to someone once, she over heard and cried. So, maybe she’s an exception? IDK.

So Tara? Where are you two at right now? I pray In. And he gets in once in Awhile. XXOO.
                            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

If my mother had died before having children, I would never of had them. Makes me feel sick that they will ever feel remotely like that. Fingers crossed im a dick of mother and they wont lol

Its years now and i still think of her every day, still feel like a part of my heart is missing.

I would never admit this in real life but about 4 to 5 days after she died i thought about ending myself. Nothing serious, didnt plan it, i was just inconsolable and desperate to speak to her again. If i had believed in god and heaven i might of done it in that dark hour but thankfully i dont. Maybe it was pregnancy hormone as i was 6 months gone.

But nope climate changes have never put me off driving a car, having kids etc
                              Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Working...
                              X