Life Lessons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Lessons

Life lessons for young and for old.... for boys and for girls...

Please share some of your life lessons.... I'll start

If a job’s worth doing, it's worth doing well.

If you can’t decide flip a coin because the moment it's in the air you suddenly know what you're hoping for.

Only make promises you can be 100% sure about and can keep. Otherwise don't promise at all in the moment.

Never let a girl talk extensively about her personal problems before getting into relationship. If you do, you end up as her "helpful friend".

If you don't respect yourself people can see that, and they won't respect either.

"If you don't know what you are doing, just make it look like you know what you are doing". I've been in leadership roles ever since i followed this.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

It's better to marry a loving woman than to marry a pretty woman.

If you are young and trying to get yourself a girl "the less fucks you give, the more fucks you get".

When you have started regular dating, in three weeks you have to make a move. After that, you will get friend zoned.

A wise woman/man has many scars on her/his tongue.

Whenever you see a pretty woman, just remember, somewhere out there there's a bloke who's sick of sleeping with her.
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

I like the "If you don't know what you're doing..." one. Also said as, "Just act like you've been here before".

Here's one of mine:

Speak to people on the internet no differently than you would if they were sitting right next to you.

Comment

Live simply so that others may simply live.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

If you walk a thin line for to long...eventually...you’re gonna fall off....hard
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Don't sweat the petty things... and don't pet the sweaty things.

Pick your battles.

If doing whatever it is you want to do negatively impacts someone else... maybe you should find something else to do.

Before you get upset about what someone is doing, ask yourself if it even affects you and/or if it's any of your business.

Think before you _____. (works for pretty much anything)

You are NOT entitled to anything. Be appreciative and don't take anything for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
            Life lessons for young and for old.... for boys and for girls...

Please share some of your life lessons.... I'll start

If you can’t decide flip a coin because the moment it's in the air you suddenly know what you're hoping for.
            I've been telling people this for years.

I'll add...
            From my Mom on her deathbed: Put off until tomorrow what you can. No need to kill yourself trying to get stuff done, because no one else will do it for you. Enjoy the time now.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
            X